• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
it's almost like putting people who literally fetishize ignorance into positions of power leads to poor leadership

who knew

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
8ekd3Rr8acyBoyrxUKxOKyNfd44.jpg

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can we replace Mississippi with Puerto Rico? Keep that 50 star symmetry and all.

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
Nearly half of Mississippi's revenue comes from Federal dollars, but sure. Good luck running your own country.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Not particularly excited about this because Mississippi has one of the blackest populations in America.

....So if we can work out a deal where the people of color can leave and go to a not shit state, then let's revisit this.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Was tempted to post this, but didn't think it was worth highlighting.

Here's hoping that with local officials no longer needing our own version of the EC in order to get into positions of power, we can start changing this state for the better. (Was on our ballot to do so, as well as turn close elections into runoffs instead of it going to our State House to vote)

I'm not gonna hold my breath, but I'll still hold out hope.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
They won't. The need the federal government more than the federal government needs Mississippi.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If Mississippi manages to succeed then I say good on them, the state needs as much help as it can get

I don't know what all this nonsense about leaving is about though

DarkJ

Nov 11, 2017
Mississippi is last in everything. Its like a fourth string player threatening to leave the team. Their absence will not be noticed and in fact maybe even benefit the team.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Time for someone to take these poor red states to task. They talk the most shit while constantly needing handouts.