• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fuckoffkathyt5jng.jpg
WTF

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate Commentary
Got kinda excited there when I reached "Miss Michigan stripped...", but remainder of the title is quite the turnoff.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
She's a David Rubin and Joe Rogan podcast interview away from being one of the silenced free speech Patriots that the far left radicals can't handle. It's not her fault her controversial opinions can't be thrwarted I'm the marketplace of ideas.

Deleted member 4452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MAGAsians really need a history reminder that Asians were also lynching victims and were the first to get banned from immigrating to the US. That's the America of old they're nostalgic about.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
"black people are stupid apes but you are the real racist for being mean to me" is a real opinion people believe in 2019.

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i can't understand these asians siding with racists - like you know you're gonna be up against the wall too right push come to shove?

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
There is some very hardcore racism at play in her tweets. There's not even a small place for deniability. Add to that a not so low key praising of KKK and Hitler. I guess those are the conservative views right now. At least she admits that.

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Well she won't learn anything from this as most racists don't, but a good consequence for her bigotry regardless.

It just always bothers me to see fellow poc that are happy being white people's pets. Like, where the fuck is your self worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.