• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
This is who the Minneapolis police union elects as their president. Bob Kroll. A literal Nazi.

"I think George Soros is behind a lot of the funding of the ultra-left, and sometimes violent groups you see out there such as Antifa, and other protesters."

City Pages

Wow. And here I was, thinking the "It was Soros" card is only popular in Europe.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Bob Kroll is the single biggest reason why the city of Minneapolis has had such a hard time cleaning up the police force.

Fuck him and everything he stands for.

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
That's a fucked up statistic. Y'all need changes to the law. Cops shouldn't be paid with leave. Cops shouldn't have the protection from the law the way they do. They need to be held just as accountable if not more-so, so no fucking pieces of shit can ever get away with murder like this. Firing should only be step 1. They shouldn't even be allowed their pension.

Agreed. In my opinion, the more power someone has over people, the harsher the punishment should be if they abuse that power. Cops torturing and killing people over nothing? Fuck that. Death penalty. Bullet to the head.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I'm sorry but I can't understand how you have the 2nd Amendment and just leave it free to be used by the white shitheads and don't use it yourselves to protest. It's pretty clear - as it is everywhere - that cops have a side in these issues.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Black Panthers used to arm themselves, it worked.

I am shocked it hasn't re-emerged.

Indeed. People have the idea that they have to be "better" or "different" than the problem but that's not how it works. Media and politicians will label you violent and will tell you "it's not the way", but they will do it anyways.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
I'm sorry but I can't understand how you have the 2nd Amendment and just leave it free to be used by the white shitheads and don't use it yourselves to protest. It's pretty clear - as it is everywhere - that cops have a side in these issues.
Because if POC last night had been marching with AR-15s the cops would have open fired.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Black Panthers used to arm themselves, it worked.

I am shocked it hasn't re-emerged.

The growing police state makes it MUCH tougher id argue. Back then it was just the FBI, now all big police groups are basically the FBI.

In the 60's you could grow an organization like that locally into a big national movement. Today, pretty sure that would get deaded pretty quickly by local enforcement harassment

"More cops were there than protesters, so much so that we decided to take the subway," Williams told the Appeal. After that incident, it increasingly seemed to Williams that police must be getting intel on BLM plans. She started pulling FOIL requests, which confirmed her hunch: The NYPD did have undercover officers at BLM demonstrations, many of which the NYPD filmed.

This latest release illuminates just how extensive the NYPD's BLM files are: Police have held onto photos, social media snippets, and emails profiling particular protesters, even though the events in question occurred four years ago.

gothamist.com

NYPD Ordered To Turn Over Photos, Intel From Surveillance Of Black Lives Matter Protesters

Police have held onto photos, social media snippets, and emails profiling particular protesters, even though the events in question occurred four years ago.

That said, we should ABSOLUTELY try.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Because if POC last night had been marching with AR-15s the cops would have open fired.

They have already murdered one. They will not stop just because people protest peacefully.

The growing police state makes it MUCH tougher id argue. Back then it was just the FBI, now all big police groups are basically the FBI.

In the 60's you could grow an organization like that locally into a big national movement. Today, pretty sure that would get deaded pretty quickly by local enforcement harassment

gothamist.com

NYPD Ordered To Turn Over Photos, Intel From Surveillance Of Black Lives Matter Protesters

Police have held onto photos, social media snippets, and emails profiling particular protesters, even though the events in question occurred four years ago.

I have seen this in my country too. The fascists configurate the states so they have everything ready for when the fascists actually rise to power. Nazi party did something similar.

They need to be stopped

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
They have already murdered one. They will not stop just because people protest peacefully.

I have seen this in my country too. The fascists configurate the states so they have everything ready for when the fascists actually rise to power. Nazi party did something similar.

They need to be stopped

Frankly, they're gonna shoot them either way. I'm not advocating violence at all. But if white people can protest while armed, black people should too.
But they didnt shoot them last night. They used dummy rounds. If there were open carrying rifles and bullet belts and shit there would have been bloodshed last night. Im not saying people shouldnt march with guns on the shit ass policen(fuck all of them) im saying I understand why they didnt.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
But they didnt shoot them last night. They used dummy rounds. If there were open carrying rifles and bullet belts and shit there would have been bloodshed last night. Im not saying people shouldt march with guns on the shit ass policen(fuck all of them) im saying I understand why they didnt.

True, it's true that POC are scared, and rightfully so. That will never go away when you face this, but there is a breaking point and the US will probably reach one soon.

There is the other chance that police doesn't fire in fear of retaliation. Sadly, deterrence sometimes works

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017

In the US, the 2nd Amendment only applies to white folks.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
US police are the perfect option for every inbred hick who laments that they were born too late to massacre natives or own slaves.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
because they like those white shitheads and will gun down anyone who shows up to these with the same rifles

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking pigs kill poc with impunity safe in the knowledge they are protected by pigs.

Cant imagine how it feels to a poc in America.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OV0na7B.png
Literally every single cop in the us is a white supremacist so that should surprise no one

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I worry for the safety of the protesters both from the cops and from covid but I'm glad they're out there. The brutality and racism is completely systemic.

The sheer evil of this latest act is horrific and staggering: straight-up coldblooded murder and a racist hate crime committed so casually. All four should have been arrested straight away.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Wtf you got against teacher unions? Even in my blue state they're the perpetually underfunded labor being asked to carry a perpetually increasing burden. No such thing as being too powerful. Mining unions ain't shit either compared to the power of mining lobbyists. You just don't like labor.
I work in a school and work directly with them. There is some fuckery there. And I fully believe things like tenure need to be eliminated. It protects bad teachers. They are also paid pretty well in my district. But let's not derail the thread.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
Just saw the video, it's devastating, execution in plain sight. Did they named the pigs yet?

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
But they didnt shoot them last night. They used dummy rounds. If there were open carrying rifles and bullet belts and shit there would have been bloodshed last night. Im not saying people shouldnt march with guns on the shit ass policen(fuck all of them) im saying I understand why they didnt.

If they were open carrying you know they would not be aiming guns at the protestors or even daring to open fire with rubber bullets as there is no indication of what kind of bullets will be fired. They open fire on peaceful protesters.... bloodshed? Well they got it coming sadly. It's literally their right, its a shitty situation but if the white protestors can do it then everyone should fucking hold their ground under the same terms. Will there be violence? Yea probably, but isn't this where it's all going to go eventually? Peaceful protest sure is getting us nowhere.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
If they were open carrying you know they would not be aiming guns at the protestors or even daring to open fire with rubber bullets as there is no indication of what kind of bullets will be fired. They open fire on peaceful protesters.... bloodshed? Well they got it coming sadly. It's literally their right, its a shitty situation but if the white protestors can do it then everyone should fucking hold their ground under the same terms. Will there be violence? Yea probably, but isn't this where it's all going to go eventually? Peaceful protest sure is getting us nowhere.
Advocating for civillians to commit 'suicide by cop' during a protest is ridiculous imo, but you do you.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Advocating for civillians to commit 'suicide by cop' during a protest is ridiculous imo, but you do you.

No it's protection. White folks get away with it, and heck if they decide to shoot at law abiding citizens using their rights? So because they are black possibly they should not exercise their same rights? No one wants violence but yea if you are black you are just supposed to roll over and accept this all? Let the armed protesters show up and see if these pigs treat them the same.

They keep protesting peacefully and they get gassed and clubbed for it. White supremacist fucks go armed to protest wearing masks and protecting sick people and it's fine normal day. There is only so much that can be taken, and the more things continue to not change, the closer to violence we get.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This is all so infuriating. These fuckhead white supremacists were just strolling around with smirks on their faces and no one did a thing. Now this happens and people are being gassed. What the fuck.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017

they kill us while handcuffed and unarmed

Existing while black is grounds for "suicide by cop". It's time for black people to arm themselves

Racist Murderous Whites understand nothing else