• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
User Banned (3 days): Inflammatory drive-by
No problem, buy it on steam. Finish it in 3 hours then request a refund.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Probably. Its the publisher in the end. :)
XGS games on Switch show it also.
Thanks.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to know? Would it put you off buying it if it did have an Xbox logo?
lol! I'm not a fan of these types of games and won't buy it, but that's just interesting for me to see these things. For example it'll be interesting to see Sony or PlayStation Studios logo in MLB The Show 21 on Xbox too.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

This is great to hear and also anooys me about some base reviews and "pfft 3 hours!" comments. Doing the initial levels is just the start, the meat of the game is getting better gear and searching for secrets. In fact IMHO based on jezs tweet it has more secrets already than diablo 3 did?

Hopefully word of mouth and the pricemeans that a lot of people pick it up and try it out.

Vinnyboy007

Nov 1, 2017
All this talk of being a short game and too easy is exactly what I'm looking for in a game that I'm planning on playing with my kids (8 and 5). It will be easy to get into and, as a huge Diablo fan, I look forward to continuing through the "endgame" (that I assume will be there).

OP
OP
SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
AreaXbox (Spanish) - 6
areaxbox.com

Area Xbox

Tu web de información sobre Xbox
In short, Minecraft Dungeons is a very fun game to spend in the company of family or friends,
as long as they are not too demanding players. If, for example, we expect to find ourselves an experience similar to other titles in the genre in terms of complexity, we anticipate that you will end up very disappointed with this game.
Needless to add that Minecraft Dungeons is inside Xbox Game Pass, so you can enjoy its action on the 26th.

Wccftech - 7.6
wccftech.com

Minecraft Dungeons Review - The Shallowest Depths

Minecraft Dungeons doesn't bring anything new to the genre and takes away its complexities, leaving us with a simple, unremarkable, yet stil fun game.
Minecraft Dungeons is a bright and colourful dungeon crawler, with interesting enemies and fast, frantic combat. It doesn't bring anything new to the genre, and takes away quite a lot of its complexities, leaving us with a simple, accessible, unremarkable yet still fun game.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
is worth watching last night VoD from Dr Lupo too.

He mentions watching the strongly negative review video and disagrees.

He mentions he's going to do his own review/summary video

It's just a great mid level run

KKRT

Oct 27, 2017
If you want to watch some high level play check out Raizqt, Zizaran or Nugiyen on twitch.
They are top hardcore Path of Exile players and played it for over 10h and got to Apocalypse.
Raizqt stream for example: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/628352808?t=11h22m19s

My take it based on watching above stream is that given game's depth and content it should be fun coop for 10-15h. In solo gets probably boring after several hours.
It strange though that both gambling and drops do not depend on zones you are/finished, but the power level of your character. Also sucks that you cannot trade items with other players.

Last edited:

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

Release times btw

May 26

1 AM PDT
4 AM EDT
9 AM BST
10 AM CEST
5 PM JST
6 PM AEST

Last edited:

Carian Knight

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
I might be totally misunderstood the game's concept but is loot server sided or local? I kinda don't want people to spoil all the high-end gear and mystery stuff with a basic trainer on day one in these types of games.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope some of these new blocks, mobs, and weapons come to the main game.

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
I can't find it at all on aus psn. I can pre order it on the switch though. And have been able to for awhile.

I guess they don't want Sony having the option?
I honestly can't think of a reason why it doesn't when every other platform does. Only reason I can think of is maybe its because its a XGS title? I know Minecraft: Bedrock Edition had issues coming to PS4 because of cross-play and it requiring a MS account but Dungeons doesn't require either AFAIK. They're still saying its coming to PS4 tomorrow though so they must be confident about it launching.

Hype-Lord

Jan 8, 2019
Moscow, Russia
Finished our first playthrough, lasted about 7 hours i think? The game is somewhat fun in co-op, but I really think it would be better to get Diablo 3 instead.

It's just lacking in every aspect, very base if you will. It also have "endgame" content (replay all the levels on higher difficulties, get same items with better stats, etc), but it's not very fun. I recommend choosing 2.1x difficulty if you play in co-op and want some challenge

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well now I'm not so sure, can I play the Gamepass Version with my buddies who bought this on the Minecraft Launcher?

Otherwise I'm going to buy it there as well.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.mondoxbox.com

Recensione - Minecraft Dungeons

Da gioco creativo a survival game, da serie Netflix a titolo in realtà aumentata: il fenomeno Minecraft non sembra avere limiti, ed ora con Minecraft Dungeons abbatte un'ulteriore barriera presentandosi come un accattivante dungeon crawler action-RPG; scopriamolo insieme.

Oct 29, 2017
Finished our first playthrough, lasted about 7 hours i think? The game is somewhat fun in co-op, but I really think it would be better to get Diablo 3 instead.

It's just lacking in every aspect, very base if you will. It also have "endgame" content (replay all the levels on higher difficulties, get same items with better stats, etc), but it's not very fun. I recommend choosing 2.1x difficulty if you play in co-op and want some challenge

No offense intended but this is Minecraft, it's clearly aimed at a specific audience. And that audience shouldn't be playing Diablo really given their age.

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
No offense intended but this is Minecraft, it's clearly aimed at a specific audience. And that audience shouldn't be playing Diablo really given their age.

I finally broke down and bought Diablo 3 last year on sale due to the talk about it online and ended up bailing after a good number of hours because it just wasn't that fun to me for whatever reason. I played a good number of hours on the Minecraft Dungeons beta and totally loved it, which surprised me because I thought that maybe I just didn't like those types of games at all after my Diablo experience. So I am really excited to play Minecraft Dungeons tomorrow :)

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
PSN is lately abit weird with pre orders. Maneater couldnt be pre ordered also. And popped up when its released. Maybe they do it now for some smaller games with less download size.

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017
Is there at least cross play between PC and Xbox at launch? Otherwise I'll just wait for that to get added before starting.

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
I get that the game might be a little short but is there's a lot of replay value? For someone such as myself that loves farming, are there rare items and things like that to farm for hours?

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018

Like! Reviewers criticizing it for not having the depth of Diablo 3 when half the audience for this game will likely be under 11 years of age.

OP
OP
SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
I get that the game might be a little short but is there's a lot of replay value? For someone such as myself that loves farming, are there rare items and things like that to farm for hours?

Yes. You'll finish the story around level 24 or something. But as you can see in Jez Corden's tweets, you'll be able to continue and discover all kinds of extra levels. There's some wild gear to be found after finishing the story.

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. You'll finish the story around level 24 or something. But as you can see in Jez Corden's tweets, you'll be able to continue and discover all kinds of extra levels. There's some wild gear to be found after finishing the story.

Amazing then!

And do you know how fun the "itemization" is? Like, is it closer to the wild stuff in Diablo 2 or more "boring" like Diablo 3?