• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, one of my most awaited games this year. So much fun and insane polish. Hopefully the content and replayability will make it worth sticking around long into endgame territory.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
God it just keeps getting better. Well thankfully I won't be buying Diablo 4 and I'd to be fair would probably have more fun with this. Do we know if it has cross-progression?

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Still hope they announce crossplay for all platforms. Maybe closer to release.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
i love everything i've seen about this game so far. Since announcement and to each update drop. Bring it!

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
By all rights this should be a random nothing cash-grab game counting on people to buy it because it says Minecraft in the name.

So why does it keep looking so good? I get more excited the more I see.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
untitledoqk4h.png

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Correct. I said it a while ago. I had feeling it is delayed abit. As we come closer that feeling gets more real.
Will see. No rush imo. Or they announce it this month.

I hope it doesn't get delayed. It was originally announced for "Spring" and it was only more recently that they started saying "April," so hopefully that means they're sure they can hit that mark.

Of course, if it needs more time in the oven, I'd prefer them to let it cook.

I would actually buy a retail release of this one but it sounds like we're not getting one :(

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I hope it doesn't get delayed. It was originally announced for "Spring" and it was only more recently that they started saying "April," so hopefully that means they're sure they can hit that mark.

Of course, if it needs more time in the oven, I'd prefer them to let it cook.

I would actually buy a retail release of this one but it sounds like we're not getting one :(
We still need to get a "beta" also. As you could sign up for it back in november.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Minecraft was one of the smartest buys they've ever done. This thing is gonna sell like crazy too.

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
Huh... consider me intrigued. Need a loot game to tide me over until more news on Diablo 4. The look of the game is really polished.

PsyDec

Jun 3, 2019
I am still baffled that Xbox aren't tying this down as an exclusive. I can understand THE Minecraft as its already a multi platform blockbuster, but new titles licensing the IP seem like such a good opportunity for an exclusive.

Feb 1, 2018
Europe
I am still baffled that Xbox aren't tying this down as an exclusive. I can understand THE Minecraft as its already a multi platform blockbuster, but new titles licensing the IP seem like such a good opportunity for an exclusive.
It prints money dude... they make soooo much money because it is a multiplatform franchise. people buy it on everything so they can play together with kids/friends.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017

They'll make way more money if everyone can buy it. Xbox doesn't have the market share to justify cutting off the other markets. It wouldn't boost Xbox, it would just clip the wings off this game.

I would get very used to the idea of more and more of their titles being available on other platforms.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017

I see where you are coming from, but at this point in time it is not going to get loads of parents to swap their PS4's for Xbox One's is it?

Many of these kids franchises are somewhat transient anyway, so it makes little sense to lock them down to only a portion of the population anyway.
It's still going to be included with Game pass and a paid game for PS4/Switch, so they are actually creating value by releasing it there

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Minecraft is known of almost being everywhere. Then locking this game behind one or two platforms doesnt make any sense. Even more when they can promote the shit out of this game within Minecraft itself.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Between this, AC, Doom and a bunch of stuff coming to Warframe I won't have much of a life anymore come end of March.