• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I played through the Base game on PC (gamepass) and maxed out my gear pretty fast is there a reason to keep going?

FivG8ve.png

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Just to confirm -- the Jungle Awakens DLC is not included for Game Pass subscribers, correct? Subscribers would have to buy it separately?

That's kind of unprecedented for a game on Xbox Game Pass, right? It's not like this is a microtransaction.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Great game, but it still has a bigger problem on pc. If you uninstall the game, your profile/save is gone. A friend of mine learned about this the worst way possible and lost a lot of hours of progress.
Holy shit this is worse then Animal Crossing save issues. I have literally been talking up how great its been on gamepass PC that I have zero concerns about my saves considering I even have stuff from when I had Xbone with out even realizing it. This issue with Microsofts largest first party is concerning.

Stellar

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
is there any way to check if the dlc is already installed? I bought the hero edition on ps4 a few days ago but I have no idea if the dlc is already installed

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't believe this game scored in the low 70s on Opencritic/Metacritic. I think it's absolutely fantastic and one of my top games of 2020 thus far.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Just to confirm -- the Jungle Awakens DLC is not included for Game Pass subscribers, correct? Subscribers would have to buy it separately?

That's kind of unprecedented for a game on Xbox Game Pass, right? It's not like this is a microtransaction.

Most DLC aren't included on Gamepass.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017

DLC isn't generally included in GamePass, I can't think of too many examples where it has been. You can get the hero pass for something like $10, which includes this DLC pack and a future pack as well.

AndyMc1888

Jul 16, 2019

No it's the same as all dlc on gamepass has worked - forza horizon Lego stuff first example off my head - you do get discounts I think

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
No it's the same as all dlc on gamepass has worked - forza horizon Lego stuff first example off my head - you do get discounts I think
Cheers, thanks. Yeah, that's a solid example of a first-party game not including DLC on Game Pass. I think I must have just assumed it would be included and never saw differently. Hm.

cloudknight

Jun 20, 2020
The Giant Bomb discussion on this really turned me off the game, even though I've been itching for a Diablo-lite for awhile. Maybe this adds some depth.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Played the first level of the DLC. It's pretty long I though. I like the jungle look. Makes me excited for the snow area DLC later.