• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
That is awesome news! Cross play needs to become the standard

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Now is the time to put this on Steam so maybe I can get some cloud saves 😅

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want cross save. Xbox on tv for 60fps and switch handheld... it's not coming isn't it ?

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Finally. Me and my friends all have the game but all in different platforms. So we only play when we are together. Very excited for this.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

RemoteWaterloggedDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017

Yeah just came across this trailer.. it's cute and hilarious. It started a little sad when the Switch character looked around to celebrate after doing something cool...only to see no one was there... but eventually the one who stole the show was the PC Gamer, with his keyboard clicking and his energy drink. 😁

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Will it eventually be possible to play my playstation characters on my xbos as well having the game on both?

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It's cross play not cross save
I know, I'm asking if it's the plan. There's someone who works there in this thread. If saves are going in the cloud at long last (this kind of game shoudl never have local saves - open to abuse on PC and, as many people found, open to loss of progress for everyone.

Oct 27, 2017
Henderson, NV
I feel like an idiot with this game. I bought it at launch for my Switch. I also have it for Nintendo Switcch. I legitimately never figured out how to play online co-op (or even local co-op) with this game. tried to play with my nephew in the same room with his switch and neither of us could figure it out. I feel like a complete idiot, but after several tries I just gave up. Never had this happen before. Couldn't get past the screen where you see all of your XBL friends list. So confusing.