• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
So to be a white man is to be a bigoted, racist person? is that the road you want to go down Notch?

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
notch is the real version of those episodes in sitcoms and cartoons where a character gets really rich out of nowhere and then acts like a pompous selfish asshole, lose all friends and become miserable minus the part of the character making up with their friends and learning a moral about the danger of materialism.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Gross that he has nearly 4 million followers. That's 4 million too many for his trash beliefs.

gschmidl

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 3, 2017
Literal garbage. Naturally fellow nazi understander Jack will do fuck all to ban him.

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
Please continue fading into irrelevance, Notch. You're a shitty human being and I'm glad Microsoft took Minecraft off of you.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking as a white, cis, straight American man: no there fucking isn't.
I'm so sick of people thinking more rights for others somehow translates to fewer rights for them. That's not how it works. Sorry a level playing field is so scary.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking as a white, cis, straight American man: no there fucking isn't.
I'm so sick of people thinking more rights for others somehow translates to fewer rights for them. That's not how it works. Sorry a level playing field is so scary.

I was trying to come up with a post that said essentially this. But yours is much more concise.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
what's with nazis and jerking off to their IQs? is that a new thing or has it always happened? i only noticed it recently

nazis: minorities are inferior
also nazis: minorities are controlling the world behind the scenes

Well, we both know why they care about IQ.

And yes, it always has been the case, since decades. Basically, serious (lol) studies (looool) shows an IQ difference between different part of the world. Some clever minds attribute that to the ethnicity, even though IQ tests may differ, sources may be obscure and well, even though we're comparing people who had the chance to go to school with people who never saw one because of poverty or wars.

Dec 5, 2018
Bethesda, North Wales
Called this dude a pathetic fuck on Twitter ages ago when he set his hoard of shit-pickles on a journalist, he blocked me and it's my favourite interaction on Twitter.

giphy.gif

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, clearly the conspiracy to keep white men down has destroyed his place in the world and he will never be able to make a life for himself as a result

Dec 5, 2018
Bethesda, North Wales
Notch is just a neckbeard that hit the level cap.
Ignore him.

Notch actually reminds me of a gaming version of Varg Vikernes, a repugnant racist who had one gigantic moment of fame based on taking the groundwork of something laid down by someone else, polishing it a touch but then believing his own hype, huffing his own farts and pissing all they goodwill away in admittedly far less extreme ways.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Weird, I'm a white man and I don't get attacked for it. Maybe it's something about you personally, Notch. Maybe it's you being a massive racist fuckwit that makes people attack you, not your white skin.

Oct 25, 2017
For the amount of followers he has, the interaction is actually tiny.

Like...some are sitting at single digit retweets. How is that even possible? Even bots must not like him.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
How long until Twitter bans him and people start complaining about """censorship"""?

KnightimeX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Defending and minimising racism, antagonising other members by repeatedly dismissing their concerns. History of severe infractions.
Hot take?

I'm super shocked that there are people being SUPER DEFENSIVE about this.
Which gives me huge reason to believe he's not wrong.
Personally I would just ignore what he said and it will solve itself because if it's truly false it'll fizzle out on it's own.

It just feels like males are shit on the most because they don't have the racist card to fall back on and taking pop-shots couldn't be any easier.

BTW i'm only talking about this: "There clearly is an agenda against white men. "
Don't care about anything else he said.

No need to be violent and attack me.
Not a civil thing to do.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm proud of Notch overcoming the racial barrier against white people and becoming a billionaire against all odds.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hot take?

Personally I would just ignore what he said and it will solve itself because if it's truly false it'll fizzle out on it's own.

It just feels like males are shit on the most because they don't have the racist card to fall back on and taking pop-shots couldn't be any easier.

Not a civil thing to do.
I'm a straight white man. We are absolutely not "shit on the most".

Resurgam

Jun 23, 2018
Living proof of the old saying no matter where you go there you are.

This miserable racist social dead end has all the money in the world and all he can think to do is yell impotently into the void from a big empty house. Might as well walk past his wall of candy dispensers overrun with spoiled candy and ants while drunkenly yelling at the walls that it's minorities fault he's a miserable friendless shut in.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I hate we live in a world where notch is a billionaire and people listen to his shitty opinions

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
what's with nazis and jerking off to their IQs? is that a new thing or has it always happened? i only noticed it recently

nazis: minorities are inferior
also nazis: minorities are controlling the world behind the scenes

Comparative IQ is a cornerstone of racial pseudoscience, because of some shoddy studies in the past that suggested certain ethnic groups were smarter than others (you can kind of guess, though I think this study put Jewish children at or near the top). Flogging this "science" is where the fixation comes from, and fighting against the people who keep having to disprove this study.

Oct 26, 2017
Hot take?

BTW i'm only talking about this: "There clearly is an agenda against white men. "

Not a civil thing to do.
Pointing out that ethnically white men are in a position of privilege in the world right now does not in any way, shape or form translate to there being and "agenda" against us.
If you don't believe this then at the very least, you are spectacularly naive and that's me being kind.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I could have sworn Notch's stupid ass tweets were banned from making threads of

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hot take?

Not a civil thing to do.
Fuck outta here with that shit.

HypedBeast

Oct 29, 2017
So does this guy even make games anymore? All he seems to do is bitch on Twitter.

Also I wasnt ready for thst first tweet, on some straight Jon Tron shit. Like whoa how'd you get this bad?

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hot take?

Not a civil thing to do.
More of a shit take really.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I don't understand what he means by the jew/IQ comment -- is he saying jews have lower or higher IQ than other populations??

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
Hot take?

Not a civil thing to do.
30317884-b441-4290-9c7pcwj.gif