• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of weird to say that referring to breasts as "milkers" is "almost nonsexual". Like... it's one of the most common comments from grown men directed towards large breasted women.

And yeah, I can understand her desire to ask people to stop doing it, but unfortunately you are just going to be stuck with people who don't give a shit about how you feel about their harassment and people who are literally doing it just to upset you.
I'm sharing this thread again because it's so sad that boys revert back to caveman software when it comes to this sorta thing.
Not at all shocked by that thread, but yikes.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
She was also in Netflix's Love, I thought she broke into Hollywood and was pretty happy for her, as I recognized her from the commercials. This situation sucks, hopefully she will be alright, cause things like these could really have very adverse mental effects.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Wtf is wrong with people, that's fucking disgusting.

As a gay man I always have to wonder how these guys saying "it's a compliment" or "own it instead of letting it get to you" would react to being constantly and aggressively objectified and sexualized like they do to women.

You can really see how disappointed she is that not even opening up to her supposed fans is an option.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
these people are the same kind donating on twitch and simping on onlyfans

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

They give the same behavior to all women. Some women on the internet are ready for it & use it to their advantage (see: Neeko aka the Okay Boomer Girl). They've been in this culture and welcome it to a degree. But I'd say the majority don't, and then these same thirsty people do the same play they always do, and women get hurt.

clearacell

Oct 27, 2017
Men are extremely dumb if they can even accept the kind of BS they are sending her way. Its not like she is posting obvious thirst traps, she is just trying to exist. Teach the young ones to be better.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
As Vayntrub is talking about how she's overwhelmed and upset by this experience, the glass of milk emoji and comments about her breasts float by in the chat.

I'm reminded of how FGC Twitch streams become an endless stream of Trihard emotes literally any time a black person appears on screen. And how calling that out only guarantees that the stream is flooded more.

It's straight-up targeting and it's harassment and it's bullying and in Vayntrub's case it both reeks of men constantly being aggressively horny-on-main and is flat-out an attempt at silencing her, and it makes me sick to my stomach because I don't know how you fix this sort of systemic accelerating rot.

Also thanks for reminding me that she was supposed to be Squirrel Girl. I really hope we get to see that some day.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
Agreed, easiest thing to do is just nothing.
Personally I rarely ever compliment people on looks. But if the fit is popping....
Guys are the worst at this.

Compliment someone on what they can change (like hair, clothes, shoes, etc.), not their physical attributes.

You could also compliment someone on something that's a neutral attribute, like a birth mark, hair, or eye color.

Easy.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I'm reminded of how FGC Twitch streams become an endless stream of Trihard emotes literally any time a black person appears on screen. And how calling that out only guarantees that the stream is flooded more.

It's straight-up targeting and it's harassment and it's bullying and in Vayntrub's case it both reeks of men constantly being aggressively horny-on-main and is flat-out an attempt at silencing her, and it makes me sick to my stomach because I don't know how you fix this sort of systemic accelerating rot.

Also thanks for reminding me that she was supposed to be Squirrel Girl. I really hope we get to see that some day.

It's just so fucking infuriating. Like, these assholes know exactly what they're doing. They just literally don't care about the feelings of the people they're targeting, because they don't see them as people worthy of the same respect they demand for themselves. I guarantee if their particular hot button trigger was perpetually pushed by assholes on the internet, they'd be crying to high heavens about how awful they're being treated, and how it's totally undeserved.

The lack of empathy on display in that video was just...disgusting.

And god I wish I hadn't clicked on the link to that breast milk thread. I can't facepalm hard enough. Men are fucking idiots, and no, that's not a compliment.