• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BigHatPaul

May 28, 2019
trump's drs and staff: we don't want to look back, we want to go forward
trump: CROOKED HILLARY!!!

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone concerned that this might hurt Biden? I know that rationally and logistically it shouldn't, but Trump shouldn't be president of the United States so...
Find me someone who was going to vote Biden but is now swayed by (what will almost certainly be a boatload of fucking nothing) these emails to vote for Trump.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
would they be desperate enough to fake some emails? Clinton emailing to Biden "you and Obama can order the FBI to start framing Trump people now to help me win!"

Republican voters would totally believe it.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I might be going against the grain here, but this is not about Hillary. This is about the continued erosion of trust in government, the FBI, CIA, etc. It is about the deep state, distrust in media, it is a rouse for Trump to attempt to claim victory this election cycle without beating Joe Biden. And it is absolutely sickening that the AG is in on it. I can't wait until that fucker gets sacked.

Sep 14, 2019
would they be desperate enough to fake some emails? Clinton emailing to Biden "you and Obama can order the FBI to start framing Trump people now to help me win!"

Republican voters would totally believe it.

They totally would be that desperate.

But considering they didn't mention Biden's name, I doubt that's the case here. You know they'd be hinting if it was Biden related.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Fucking hell, Trump just keeps on winning.

Surely the campaign she's not running is DOOMED.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, who gives a shit?

Fox News viewers.

Hannity *still* opens discussing HRC sometimes 5 years after her campaign. I don't think people truly appreciate how much pure hatred there is for Clinton because of this relentless, full-time hate machine.

Of course... What this has to do with Biden, no one knows. But frankly, does it matter? It will get eyes and the media will be distracted for a day. That's what they want.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, this is so fucking stupid.

And I'm sure Pompeo knows that, really. He's talking to one person in that interview, and it's not the interviewer.

Oct 25, 2017
She should've never stored those classified emails on a private server! What if the wrong people saw them? Anyway, let's make them all publicly available.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I could totally see a reverse of this working in 2024 with Trump emails/texts reminding the public of what the next Republican candidate allowed to happen four years prior.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
The whole point of the scandal was that her email being on a private server was that classified government material could have been hacked and then released or used nefariously rather than being kept secret.

So releasing them does what now? Proves that somebody could have released them and revealed government secrets? And also reveals government secrets?

The layers of stupidity...

chimpsteaks

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 12, 2019
Wasn't the entire reason why what she did was bad because her emails *potentially* could have been compromised? And now the Republicans are just literally going to post said emails to the public themselves? To take down a candidate that ran for president 4 years ago and is now a private citizen?

We are seriously living in Idiocracy.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I swear, Hillary is the scariest boogeyman that conservatives ever came up against...

...until AOC is old enough to run for president.

Deleted member 64666

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 20, 2020
"Classified information shouldn't be stored on non-secured networks or for all to be seen"

Proceeds to share them to all Americans.

Duke Togo

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, man October just keeps on giving. How much more clown shoe insanity can possibly come from this administration of circus carnie grifters in the next month?

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
The entire point of the sham Clinton email investigation was that Hillary was using a private email server in her home and deleted the private emails that were intermingled with her official emails.

So what possible emails would Pompeo have? The ones that she sent to State? LOL

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is so ridiculously dumb that it has to be Trump pulling the strings.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
This is so ridiculously dumb that it has to be Trump pulling the strings.
Of course it is, he's been crying for the last two days about Clinton and Obama getting away with crimes. I'd almost feel sorry for his toadies who are now forced to embarrass themselves publicly if they weren't such dipshits.

wachie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The whole point of the scandal was that her email being on a private server was that classified government material could have been hacked and then released or used nefariously rather than being kept secret.

So releasing them does what now? Proves that somebody could have released them and revealed government secrets? And also reveals government secrets?

The layers of stupidity...
It's an insult to stupidity.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Trump just knows he's going to lose but wants to hurt Hilary as much as possible before he leaves?

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
They're too fucking lazy to even attempt to make the reach to connect this to Biden. They're banking on people hating Hillary Clinton so god damned much just to keep Trump in office just for the possibility of her arrest

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
This....this is what they've been banking on? This is what they've been investing their time, very limited money, and resources into? INTO BUTTER EMAILS!?

tenor.gif