• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
GI Joe was a quality product and I will not hear otherwise.

To be fair these scenes are from the DVD and not broadcast edition apparently. Theres a bunch of errors on the source they used with missing animation cells that were not present in other formats and the broadcast versions. Several other scenes like this with missing animation frames/cells

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Do these channels all have people just scream over each other in these interviews? I lose interest almost immediately because of it.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
"Let's stick it to the libs and talk about how cancel culture is bad! Wait, you can't talk about that! No not that either, we're going to cancel you if you keep talking about that! Let's get back on track... now why are the fascist libs trying to cancel everyone? Please, stop talking about that or we're going to cancel you! The subject is how cancel culture is bad and the libs are stifling free speech please stay on that subject or we will cancel you!"

It is amazing.
truly a thing of beauty to watch unfold.

Inyourprime

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, Newsmax is walking all their garbage back now? No longer calling the election fraudulent? Hey, I didn't know but... okay, I guess. lol

And I loved how he was begging his producer for some help. Haha. That's so good. What did they expect bringing on this unhinged maniac...

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair these scenes are from the DVD and not broadcast edition apparently. Theres a bunch of errors on the source they used with missing animation cells that were not present in other formats and the broadcast versions. Several other scenes like this with missing animation frames/cells
To be fair, the dinosaurs are fucking up cobra with or without a wall

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
"Lets bring on the My Pillow guy to talk about Cancel Culture"
**doesn't like what My Pillow guy is saying**
**cancels My Pillow guy**

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
either bruh's brain is fried or he's back on crack. you're a millionaire "against all odds" with your pillow shit why bomb it all with going public about lizard people stealing elections

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Thta was hilarious. You could see the blonde lady had enough too when her co-host was reading that disclaimer.

JFoul

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, Newsmax is walking all their garbage back now? No longer calling the election fraudulent? Hey, I didn't know but... okay, I guess. lol

And I loved how he was begging his producer for some help. Haha. That's so good. What did they expect bringing on this unhinged maniac...
All of these shit stain media outlets released long retractions about a month ago.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You just KNOW this clip is gonna make an appearance on the new season of Last Week Tonight.

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish

Dominion, the company who makes the hardware and software for electronic voting machines, sent out their lawyers and it got all the big companies to shut up and retract their statements real quick.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

Dominion, the company who makes the hardware and software for electronic voting machines, sent out their lawyers and it got all the big companies to shut up and retract their statements real quick.
They filed suits against Powell and Guiliani for $1.3b each and Newsmax doesn't want to be next.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019

They only did it because they don't want to risk being sued. And you're talking about $1.3 Billion, not a million. That would be enough to put any small news network (like NewsMax & OANN) who aren't as big as MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, etc. out of business.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
Dominion showing up at Newsmax
DX0J.gif

Ha! They thought disappearing tables could stop those beasts? Pathetic

CrunchyFrog

Oct 28, 2017
Of course they hide and change their tune when a legal shitstorm is threatened. Spineless fucks. Why the hell would you let Lindell on air anyway? What were you honestly expecting? Morons to boot

Why does he say the evidence will be revealed Friday? Is there some sort of event?

Last edited:

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017

I'm pretty sure they are still pushing that the election was stolen 24/7. They just lie about it being stolen in every way except the election machines now because if they tell that particular lie it will get them sued for billions.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure they are still pushing that the election was stolen 24/7. They just lie about it being stolen in every way except the election machines now because if they tell that particular lie it will get them sued for billions.
It's just easier to make up stuff about people who don't exist, that way you can't be sued by someone who doesn't exist.
giphy.gif

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
I wish simpsons clips were easily accessible...the "what?" reminded me of Lisa trying to talk to Home over a roaring airplane flying overhead in S14E14, Mr. Spritz Goes To Washington

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
"AHSIDNFORNDODNFODFJDOENDODNDOWNDODTRUMPSTAINTMMMSOYUMMYSHSOFNFOFN"

"Could you make the argument that... it is... temporary?"

*beat*

"WHAT?"

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Newsmax is dodging that dominion lawsuit like it was a mac truck looking to run them over.

You love to see it.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
PILLOW SALESMAN VOICES ARE BEING SILENCED

lmao, if had a platform to keep spouting this shit Dominion would be coming to take his ass to the cleaners next, Twitter saved him a lot of money

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I'd love to know what the producer was saying in the earpieces of the anchors lol.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Do these channels all have people just scream over each other in these interviews? I lose interest almost immediately because of it.

The one guy is screaming over Mike because Newsmax is terrified that they're going to be sued by Dominion. Smartmatic, another company that makes voting machines, has recently said they're preparing a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against an unnamed media company and most speculation centers around it being either Newsmax or OANN because they're the two that still commonly have people on their networks pushing voter fraud conspiracies related to their machines.