• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Barbarossa

Oct 30, 2017
There's a temptation to blame these sunbelt states for opening too soon you say? But really its the young people to blame.

Roge_NES

Feb 18, 2018
Pence is trying so hard to avoid saying face mask, facial coverings?

Fuck, why is wearing mask a political issue? We're doomed.

ChrisBliss117

Oct 28, 2017
Pence is so worried about his political career that he doesn't want to say that HE thinks people should wear masks, instead deflecting it to guidance of local authorities.

What an irresponsible fuckwit.
It's not just Pence, it's even the Department of Education in my state. They don't have the courage to say wear a mask, but just dodge and say let the local districts decide. Cowards.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Did he seriously just say that reopening had nothing to do with the increase of cases in those states????

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I can't believe he's trying to say that Texas and Florida reopening isn't really part of the reason for the spikes.

"Some of these states reopened almost 2 months ago."

No, they didn't.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Gaslighting, gaslighting, gaslighting.

All just a waste of time.

So what are you going to do about it? Nothing.

Go fuck yourself.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
They are legit blaming the youth now because their internal polling is likely showing a massive drop off from the elderly in support of Trump.

sonder

Banned
Mar 18, 2020
reopening causes new cases? nah not really. But if it is it's all 'young people'.

I love the smirk he gave when saying young people.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sick and tired of Fauci not calling shit for what it is at this point. There IS blame, there IS concrete causes for why this is happening.

We need a leader to treat this like war. Everyone is drafted and all you have to do is wear a fucking mask. Nothing like all the forefathers of the country had to do in Normandy. I would make it a point of patriotism to appeal to the South. Instead of this being a rallying cry, wearing a mask to win the war, bringing the country together like we were for a short time post 9-11, all Trump did was politicize and divide us further.

This could really have been a time to forge a solid unifying point to rally around. Instead, for the first time in my life, I don't look at the USA as a unified country - a union. I really look at it as a collection of states now. States vying against states for PPE. No uniform guidelines. No anything.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Pence is so worried about his political career that he doesn't want to say that HE thinks people should wear masks, instead deflecting it to guidance of local authorities.

What an irresponsible fuckwit.

Pretty interesting dance going on here for Republicans.

Republicans say that mask wearing should be up to local authorities
Local authorities, largely Democratic city governments, mandate mask wearing in their cities
Republican governors over-rule local authorities and say state law supercedes local laws, so masks aren't required

This exact scenario played out with Abbot in Texas.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck Fauci at this point, he's not Birx level of boot licking but he's now enabling this administration

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Come on Fauci. Stand up and tell the truth. The CDC has been sidelined- what can you possibly doing there that is more important than getting the truth out?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
What a terrible administration. No vision. No competence. No accountability.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sick and tired of Fauci not calling shit for what it is at this point. There IS blame, there IS concrete causes for why this is happening.
Problem is he wants to keeps his job to educate and warn those because the moment he does lay on the obvious suspects, he's fired.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Fauci isn't a political leader. It's not his responsibility to lay blame at people's feet or to rally a cause (outside of the medical one). All he can really do is try to get the info out there that he thinks Americans need to hear.

Sadly, if he steps too far away from the line then he'll be pushed aside (and we've already seen this) and his advice will suddenly become drawn down political lines - or he'll become a 'disgruntled ex-employee'.

It must suck for him.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
"Freedom of Speech" and "Freedom of Assembly" he keeps spouting off.

Edit: THIS ISN'T A CHOICE BETWEEN STRONG ECONOMY AND LIVES

It's always has been LOL

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Blaming the youth when they are the ones that encouraged them to go out and act normal again by opening the places the youth would visit during summer. These morons are unbelievable, we have countless countries with evidence of what works they cannot bullshit out of this fuck up