• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Omiee

Oct 26, 2017
is he admiting that those deaths are really covid deaths? are they going to adjust the numbers?

kess

Oct 27, 2017
We don't even have a handle on long term effects and it's "very encouraging" many cases are young?

I, uh, what

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
He started off dancing around pneumonia bullshit and the last part of it he speedily admitted they are covid related.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
"The" freedom of speech.

Doesn't stop them from trying to take that same freedom from the press. Or people writing books they dont like.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Here comes the gaslighting...

Go fuck yourself Mike Pence you lying bastard. Take your righteous attitude and shove it up your ass. If you're so goddamn religious how can you get up there and lie?

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
re: that freedom of speech bollocks

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do it.

Omiee

Oct 26, 2017
the most important point made is that those pneumonia deaths are really covid deaths so the actuall death number is much higher.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I'm in the same boat, going in to meet the boss on Monday...currently WFH with zero issues so I'm going to push back as much as possible

Best of luck to you. A lot of us are going to try to appeal to our direct managers, despite our CEO wanting everyone back for a "morale boost". (Company is less than 100 employees, so yeah I get to hear what they say through the managers pretty easily)

Also: "Freedom of speech" as an excuse to hold rallies with no masks is LOL

Good start to the questions :|

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not watching anymore of this garbage, they refuse to tell hard truths and implement rules nationwide, this doesn't help anything when all they do is suggest things.

Siyou

Oct 27, 2017
Way to lead by example. Doctors say; "be part of the problem or part of the solution". Pence says freedom of speech and be active in the political process in regards to the rallies.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Holy shit, he couldn't have avoided answering that question more if he tried.

The media should be asking him over and over, "Why are you not wearing a mask?"

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Pence is so worried about his political career that he doesn't want to say that HE thinks people should wear masks, instead deflecting it to guidance of local authorities.

What an irresponsible fuckwit.

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I surprised the CDC Director admitted the surge in Pneumonia deaths are very likely COVID related.

Oh Pence, trying to defend his Super Spreader rallies. There was no responsibility taken by the people at the Tulsa rally. The 999, 994 people that didn't show up were responsible, not the ones at the rallies.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Pence is so worried about his political career that he doesn't want to say that HE thinks people should wear masks, instead deflecting it to guidance of local authorities.

What an irresponsible fuckwit.
It's nuts how stupid and cowardly this guy is.