• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
EsH11GiXMA0clPP

Just released, he is scheduled to be at the inauguration and not the farewell earlier.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
LOL
Not surprising though, he's probably worried that he'd get shot by one of the other attendees if he went

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
At least Pence has a tiny amount of dignity.

The guy you're looking for with none is Lindsey Graham.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
trump is the odd man out here since presidents usually attend the inauguration. let him have his pity party with nobody attending.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Trump's farewell is starting to remind me of Downfall, when Hitler was surrounded only by a few true believers and friends.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Trump might need to move this to the Four Seasons Total Landscaping and Airport at this point. No one's coming to his pity party.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
That's pretty bad that Pence would rather sleep in than listen to Trump attempt to make another speech. Things are probably that bad between them and I bet he can't stand to be in the same room as Trump (I would too if an idiot president like Trump sent a mob after me).

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're so desperate to distance themselves, but they're totally complicit in all this and I'd bring them up for impeachment (At the very least) as well TBH.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Trump's farewell is starting to remind me of Downfall, when Hitler was surrounded only by a few true believers and friends.

For Trump it's even more pathetic (well ... maybe not more pathetic than Hitler ... but ... pretty pathetic). He's surrounded by his talentless children, Stephen Miller, a crazed Rudy Guiliani, and the MyPillow guy.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Dude try to kill me I wouldn't go near him either.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
I'm really curious who is going to show up his bullshit. It'll be like his kids and their spouses and kids and that's it.

Oct 26, 2017
Pence is still a spineless piece of shit. He had an opportunity to invoke the 25th and did not so do. No one should be celebrating this.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Pence is still a structure and appearance of propriety guy at the end of the day, so it's not too surprising.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
This administration is ending in one of the most shameful ways possible. With no support, arrested fanatics, not attending the next President's inauguration, single term, lost Senate and more...

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
McCarthy and McConnell going to the inauguration (and not Trump's send-off) is the cherry on the cake. Lol.

Oct 28, 2017
Pence is an absolute political animal. He has plans in the GOP after this. This act is the surest sign -- to me -- that Mitch just might have the 17 votes to convict in the Senate for impeachment.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
To be brutally fair, his wasn't held in the middle of a global pandemic. But I know what you're getting at

In that case you have to factor in how little Trump and those around him have shown to care about being in the middle of a global pandemic. The fact that he's struggling to get people to show up really shows that people don't want to be around him once he has nothing to offer them.