• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
I'm really bewildered that people were expecting the cartoon. I know it has its fans but it always struck me as this wet fart misfire compared to the movies.

Anyway, looks good. I forget if this is a series or a movie. (Ooof should've looked at the thread title better)

AnimaRize

Banned
Nov 7, 2020
I don't know if people are joking but a part of me feels like that cartoon could use a reboot. But I am okay we are getting the live action ducks series

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize Emilio was coming back for this. So that makes this a sequel to the original films then?

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I thought it was gonna be a cartoon reboot
latest

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Not really feeling it but man it's great to see Emilio back as Gordon Bombay again.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I loved the first two movies. I basically wore out our VHS tapes for both. To say this didn't hit me in the nostalgia would be an understatement.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yes I remember when this was gonna be filmed and our stupid state would not cut them a break to actually film it here in Minneapolis so I think it was filmed in Canada.. anyways.. we shall see.

was going to say, this better be in MN, then she had on U of M/Gopher shirts, so phew.

Like I said above.. its made to look like it was filmed here.. but per usual these days there are no good tax reasons to film here. You can see the fake downtown MPLS shot behind the ice rink and he has a Wild hat on his bed as well.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Oh yes I remember when this was gonna be filmed and our stupid state would not cut them a break to actually film it here in Minneapolis so I think it was filmed in Canada.. anyways.. we shall see.

Like I said above.. its made to look like it was filmed here.. but per usual these days there are no good tax reasons to film here. You can see the fake downtown MPLS shot behind the ice rink and he has a Wild hat on his bed as well.
the roller skating through the cities in the movies was the best.

talkingood

Oct 27, 2017
Happy to see Lauren Graham, we've just been rewatching all of Gilmore Girls so it's hard not to just think this is Lorelei GIlmore's character. :)

talkingood

Oct 27, 2017
Also the blond haired kid with the basketball line at the end was in The Sleepover on Netflix and he was fucking hilarious in it, I can't believe I am looking forward to this nonsense

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Kenan has to guess star, the knuckle puck has to be passed on

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I feel like there is a weird division of age here... people in early 40s to early/mid 30s are pro live action.... under that, you're seeing a love of animated.

It's funny how that happened, just based on when you consumed the media around it.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
Was not interested until Gordon Bombay showed up. Will definitely check it out. Cameos from former players could be great.

Quack quack quack quack Mr Ducksworth!

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully we get some of the older cast back. They did a reunion not that long ago so I'd think they would be down for it.