• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mrjohill

Oct 25, 2017

Looks pretty cool, underdog stories are always fun. Feels like its riding that Cobra Kai wave

Lock if Old

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's not about alien ducks from Puckworld then I'm not interested.

Last edited:

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
First reaction: Boo, not a continuation of the animated show.
Second reaction: LETTERKENNY
Third reaction: COACH BOMBAY

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
How many episodes is this? Heh, the trailer almost makes it look like a movie instead of a TV series.

SafeTScissors

May 1, 2020
I grew up with D2 on constant repeat, so this trailer had me pretty pumped. It's got Loralie in it too, so it'll be an easy sell to the wife.

Also, I need knuckle pucks and flying V's Disney. And throw in a classic "rollerblading around town" montage while you're at it.

Last edited:

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I don't know if this is gonna be good but I kinda felt the nostalgia tear seeing Coach Bombay

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Well, that was disappointing. Where are the alien dinosaurs? The space ships? The robots and high tech gear?

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
I love the first two films so I am IN.

Have them cross over with Kobra Kai while we're at it.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I used to watch Mighty Ducks all of the time. Non-stop. Every time it was on, I would make my mom watch it with me. Like nearly 30 years later I've learned how to ice skate and I want to get good at hockey to join the adult league at my local rink (after COVID) and every now and then I'd think about Mighty Ducks and how it always made it seem so amazing to play on the ice.

I am so down for this show.

Jest

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like you can tell the general age range of people just by the responses. I'll definitely be watching this one with my kids. We watched and enjoyed the movies, so I think they'll be into the show as well.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait Estizez is back? So this is actually a sequel? Neat. Guess I'll be watching. Mah nostalgia. I don't normally get nostalgia driven consumption, but this is one.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
aaf236d1cedb2ba5b703e80bc44e66d4.jpg

Yeah, I'll watch this.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Wait are The Mighty Ducks the bad guys in this?

Edit: Yeahhhh, looking at that trailer a few times. The big bad team is The Mighty Ducks... so they became The Hawks in the end..., and now Gordon makes a new District 5 Team... the spiritual Mighty Ducks...

Last edited:

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know much about this but Emilio had to be back for me to care, and it looks like he has a substantial part to play here?

that's cool.

Last edited:

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
BOOOOOOO! GORDON WAS A HAWK!

For real though, I'm excited! Was that Goldberg look alike really necessary? Unless Bombay makes jokes about him looking like Goldberg.