• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
They seem pretty damn popular. I'm not familiar, though. Why did they have so many followers before their return?

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
They seem pretty damn popular. I'm not familiar, though. Why did they have so many followers before their return?

People never bothered to unfollow them. They haven't tweeted in 3 years, so it's not like they were being a nuisance. Least that's how it worked for me. Checked my feed and there they were again.

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but what made them so popular? Why is their return remarkable? I'm not familiar with the account.

Oh, I misunderstood you.

It was an Comedy Central gameshow that ended a few years ago. They invited comedians on, and they basically made a game of making fun of things on the Internet.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
God I've missed these, so happy they're doing at least a little bit to bring happiness.