• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Made aware of this by Outlaw Torn

MCLA: Complete

www.microsoft.com

Buy Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete - Microsoft Store

THE BEST WAY TO SEE LOS ANGELES IS AT 245 MPH.Race at breakneck speeds through the streets of modern-day L.A. recreated in stunning detail. Drive the hottest real-world tuners, muscle and luxury cars, exotics and superbikes on the streets today. Customize your vehicle with the best after-market...
It's BC on Xbox One, Series X|S.

Last edited:

TRV

Nov 27, 2020
The Netherlands
Should be a mistake, right? I can't imagine they renewed the car and music licenses.

Considering whether I should buy this for when I eventually get a Series S or if I should let (fond) memories be memories. :P

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How can you buy this without a 360 my transaction online just hangs on a page that says "this transaction is encrypted"

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This again? I bought it last time and got refunded (plus given a bonus credit for the inconvenience). Funny enough, I still have a working digital copy on the 360, but not my Series S.

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
Again?

Not to mention the Midnight Club II relist on Steam the other day. the fuck lol

Deleted member 39144

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 27, 2018
I've bought it. Don't reckon I'll be allowed to keep it, though after the last lot they accidentally relisted.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Oh ugh. I have a bug in the MS Store where I can't purchase OG xbox or 360 games through the store no matter what. I went through support years ago to try to resolve it and it never got fixed.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
Just bought it!

I hope I can play it on my Series S, lol. Will it just appear on my library?

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
Oh ugh. I have a bug in the MS Store where I can't purchase OG xbox or 360 games through the store no matter what. I went through support years ago to try to resolve it and it never got fixed.

I had the same issue and it was related to region. They had to remove my live, reset the region and send me codes to put my live back on. It was related to me fucking around with setting my region to the US to buy something. But they were eventually able to fix it. Maybe try contacting support again.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Should be a mistake, right? I can't imagine they renewed the car and music licenses.

Considering whether I should buy this for when I eventually get a Series S or if I should let (fond) memories be memories. :P

Last time this happened they removed the game from peoples console, gave a full refund, and a $10 gift card I believe on top of it. So if you want it, get it now. Most likely a mistake.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Bought it. ÂŁ11.99 in the UK.

It shows up in the Series X store if you search for it but says it's unavailable. Have to buy it from this web store.

Thanks! Installing on XSX now.

AgentOtaku

Oct 27, 2017
Best Modern Arcade Racer of all time, period.
Oh and it has one of the best Soundtracks in a racer ever and an actually well written/acted story mode that doesn't take itself seriously and nails that Rockstar tone (just at a PG-13 level, not R)

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
It's fully backwards compatible, so it'll play on a Series S. Yes, it will just show up in your library after purchase like any other digital game you buy. Easy peasy.
Damn, that's awesome. This is one of the games I've always wanted a remaster.

Not a remaster, but good enough for me!

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Damn, I guess my ability to buy 360 games through the webstore is now borked. Ive been buying 360 games through it for years now.. ugh.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
100% an error, will almost certainly be delisted soon. Unfortunately, it looks like I've got the same issue preventing me from buying it from the Web store.