• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VincentMatts

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yeah, I watched it on Mixer. Watched Sony's on Mixer, too. While I get why Twitch is still the king of streamers, for something like this, I chose Mixer because it is far an away a better viewing experience. Twitch may be where the streamers are, but for choosing a platform to watch the same content, Mixer is the easy choice.

Well MS give you free shit and on top of that its in 4k. I honestly dont know why anyone would watch it on twitch unless they have problems.

Ukraine

Banned
Jun 1, 2018
It looks like it's the same trend as last year. What's up with Ubi numbers being so high? It's kind of crazy especially when compared to EA (lol).

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
It was definitely a combination of weekend, US and Europe both up, and it didn't crash halfway through and no down periods of course

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A good timeslot makes all the difference. MS timeslot is perfect every year while Sony and Bethesda is live when Europe is asleep.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Well deserved it was their best briefing in years and this E3 they had they had the best conference without a doubt

KUDOS to Phil Spencer and his team can't wait to see a 100% next generation console and vision under them

VincentMatts

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Everyone had their eyes on MS this year. It makes sense. They killed it this year.

Now imagine if COD and Red dead didnt have sony deals and were also on MSs stage instead of getting the shaft by sony? They killed it without 2 of the biggest games and sony literally did nothing with them. Beyond comprehension.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sony was at 2 am in the UK. Ofcoarse we weren't gonna watch that shit.Microsoft's conference was at the perfect time for global impact.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Now imagine if COD and Red dead didnt have sony deals and were also on MSs stage instead of getting the shaft by sony? They killed it without 2 of the biggest games and sony literally did nothing with them. Beyond comprehension.

Sony had a small COD segment. Nobody cared. I think Sony knows COD hype is dying and black ops 4 Is looking to be like the biggest letdown since Ghosts.

RDR2 was never showing up. Haha Rockstar doesn't care.

Kaji AF16

Nov 6, 2017
Argentina
Best time slot?
Most invested user base?
More to prove, underdog situation?
Bigger expectations (it had been hyped as a comparatively long and loaded conference)?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perfect time to maximize viewership across the globe, unlike some of the other big shows.

I'm pretty sure Microsoft had the largest viewership in the previous couple of years too.

Yup. They have a fantastic timeslot. I've been able to watch them live over the years no matter where I was when E3 was happening.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome, people were hoping they'd have a good showing and they delivered with any diversions. Probably the best e3 overall in a while tbh.