• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I wish those workout videos gave points in my region. :(
Or that I could make easy 20k points a month, but I won't complain. I agree it's a system seller combined with game pass.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Can I just say, Disneyland Adventures is a real fun game if you have kids, but holy crap, getting the full 1000 GP (everything in the game) takes a LOOOOOONG time. So many collectibles.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I cant see the workout points for me in the US. Ive loaded the page and all that on edge and mobile

Naru

May 11, 2019
The workout video thing does say that I earned the 50 points in the pop-up but they never get added to my points. It even says "You have already received Rewards points for this workout.". Weird. Probably a regional thing but then why say that I received them? I used Edge btw.

kruczynski

Sep 21, 2020
Just a question, hoping someone che answer. In early March I redeemed around 310.000 Rewards point because I wanted to buy the Series X, which was available in the MS store for hours. Unfortunately, a bug in the store didn't let me finalize the purchase and blocke my account from trying to purchase the SX again for 30 days. When I contacted the support they told me (in March) that the expiry date would be postponed for 1 year.
I called the support again on Monday, and they confirmed that the credit will expire by the end of May, but that if I let the credit expire, I can contact them and ask them to make it available to me when I want to spend it.
Has anybody had the expiry date of the Rewards credit postponed for one reason or another?

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting streaming to work on the console? It just says "Join Ultimate" instead of the usual download and streaming buttons. Also, did they fix the Horizon 5 achievements yet, or are people still not getting credit?

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting streaming to work on the console? It just says "Join Ultimate" instead of the usual download and streaming buttons. Also, did they fix the Horizon 5 achievements yet, or are people still not getting credit?
Xbox is having issues right now going by their Twitter.

Wiltsghost

Nov 27, 2018
Redeeming pc game pass always used to be 6800 points with the level 2 discount. Now it's 7750. Is this an error or did the price go up?

edit: found a thread on reddit and it's the new price :(

G-X

Oct 28, 2017
so i was on a 28 week streak, and this last week i had a bing reward that wouldnt activate for my weekly. It was for 40 searches, and at first my searches weren't counting, then when I finally got 40 searches to count the item wouldn't count no matter how many times i pressed on it. Makes me feel like I wasted the last 28 weeks.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
so i was on a 28 week streak, and this last week i had a bing reward that wouldnt activate for my weekly. It was for 40 searches, and at first my searches weren't counting, then when I finally got 40 searches to count the item wouldn't count no matter how many times i pressed on it. Makes me feel like I wasted the last 28 weeks.
You wasted 8 weeks but at the same time, you still got 100 points every single week of those for doing the weekly tasks so it wasn't wasted time. You just didn't get the 2,500 bonus at the tenth week. Streaks only matter in multiples of 10. The reward is not greater the more weeks you accumulate. When you reach 10 weeks you get the same bonus as at 110 weeks.

Nov 2, 2017
I've been having an annoying issue for the last week or so, where my rewards dashboard and daily searches have switched from the Canadian pages and amounts to the US dashboard and totals. I've gone into my bing settings and confirmed my region and location are all set to Canada, but I'm still showing the US amounts.

Not using a VPN or anything like that. The only place still showing the right totals and pages is on my series x rewards app. I messaged the rewards support, but just got a boilerplate response about me being located in Canada and I should not access the US stuff and to not use a VPN.

Searching and stuff on the series x is quite annoying, but it seems like my only option. Anyone had something similar happen?

G-X

Oct 28, 2017
You wasted 8 weeks but at the same time, you still got 100 points every single week of those for doing the weekly tasks so it wasn't wasted time. You just didn't get the 2,500 bonus at the tenth week. Streaks only matter in multiples of 10. The reward is not greater the more weeks you accumulate. When you reach 10 weeks you get the same bonus as at 110 weeks.
wait..im confused..i thought at 30 weeks i got a bonus of 2500, so at minimum it wasted 8 weeks as the streak started over right?

Oct 28, 2017
The Forza punchcard finally opens now for me (UK). I don't know whether the achievement part of it works though. I'll try that tomorrow.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
How is Blinx listed as an achievement game?

bserkl3axvy81.jpg

Last edited:

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Bing is busted again here (Italy) and doesn't properly work on mobile either, tried both Chrome and Edge, both desktop and mobile... so yeah, gonna lose the few points I can make and the streak (again) due to this bug of the Bing site.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Bing is busted again here (Italy) and doesn't properly work on mobile either, tried both Chrome and Edge, both desktop and mobile... so yeah, gonna lose the few points I can make and the streak (again) due to this bug of the Bing site.

This was happening to me here in the US last week on mobile and a logout/login fixed it, might be worth a shot assuming you haven't tried that already.

Naru

May 11, 2019
Out of curiosity: I did the Xbox Gold -> GPU Upgrade recently but only play on PC. I have a few rewards in the GamePass iOS App (daily/weekly/monthly) but how many additional points could I theoretically make per month if I had an Xbox? (with the Achievement stuff people post here)

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Out of curiosity: I did the Xbox Gold -> GPU Upgrade recently but only play on PC. I have a few rewards in the GamePass iOS App (daily/weekly/monthly) but how many additional points could I theoretically make per month if I had an Xbox? (with the Achievement stuff people post here)
mmm approximately... 4-5K? Maybe? 50x30 daily achievements + 2000 monthly + 100x4 Weekly treasures + odd punchcards + console only quests + weekly punchcards?

Apr 24, 2018
Are the 50 points a day x 2 for the fitness/meditation videos timed...e.g. do you have to wait exactly 24 hours until the points are available again? I assumed it was like everything else for MS Rewards and reset daily at a certain specific time, but the videos for me today are showing checkmarked still for today (I did yesterday's in the evening)...

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Convenient punch card, I'm already using Omno for daily achievements.

Does anyone know if the forza punch card is fixed now?

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
If you do the auto redeem £5 to save a few points, are you still able to redeem more £5 gift cards for the normal price at any time over the month as well?