• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
This was tucked away in the news for the final BC wave but it's awesome enough to have its own thread. Just update your games on XB1 and the content will be added.

If I recall correctly the Xbox DLC missions for the first game never made it to the HD collection.

Additionally, we are releasing Original Xbox downloadable content packs free of charge today to current and future owners of the following games, available automatically via content updates on Xbox One:

Q6mOqgE.png

It's a shame we never got Halo 2 just to have everything in one package for the original release but I suppose the MCC makes it a moot point.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
The way they've brought back so much original Xbox stuff is seriously great. This medium usually has so little regard for it's own past.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Is the Battlefront DLC also on the 360 versions?

The Xbox Wire article makes no mention of the 360 builds being updated so assume "no" until someone sees an update come down on that console.

Unless you downloaded them while OG Xbox Live was still up, then the content is still there.

Oct 27, 2017
Makes me sad PGR2 didn't make it (understandably). I never got the extra cities.

A lot of people said it would make sense to just include the DLC for OG xbox games since there is no way to purchase it. Glad they did this.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How do I get it then ? I have battlefront 2 installed (it also got an update during e3) but I don't see new maps. Im confused
If you're online and you can lauch your game without it kicking you out to download the update then you already have it. No idea about the content itself.

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chaos Theory's split screen co-op was great. I want to pick it up just to replay those missions.

Darth Smurf X

Oct 25, 2017
Hoth, WI
Nice, MS.

I still remember how irate I was when my X360 RRoD'd and MS told me my Battlefront DLC maps I paid for we're gone forever. It was a rough day for the poor, defenseless GameFAQs forums that day.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
I might just rebuy the first Splinter Cell for those missions. And I'm so stoked I can finally experience the Xbox version of Double Agent. Never expected this to happen (a shame that Max Payne 3 never materialized though...)

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I might just rebuy the first Splinter Cell for those missions. And I'm so stoked I can finally experience the Xbox version of Double Agent. Never expected this to happen (a shame that Max Payne 3 never materialized though...)

Yeah I never got to play those missions for the original game. It makes it a real good incentive to fire it up.