• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
the controller is fire
FULQviQWUAc3k1y

Last edited by a moderator:

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
For reference here is the controller people are talking about that was last year and only available to influencers.
PRIDE-CONTROLLER-FINAL-6.1_JPG.jpg

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'll be buying this. Love that it's part of the design lab too, so I can add some grips and other stuff to it

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Another time where I wish that Xbox controllers had a gyroscope, because goddamn this controller looks clean.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
This may be a "buy" for me. Also, the Rewards points with the option of dropping them right into the support organizations is awesome.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I actually really like that design, that's cool. I need a new controller so might have to grab this one.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
uk.gear.xbox.com

Xbox PRIDE 2022 Obsidian Space Eco T-Shirt

Show your support with special-edition t-shirts, bags, and more—all created by and with the LGBTQIA+ community. Microsoft is donating a total of $200,000 to LGBTQIA+ nonprofits In the last 30 years, together with our employees, Microsoft has donated over $15M to organizations that support...

This Obsidian shirt looks really good actually.

Obsidion-Space-100917-BLK-MF_1800x1800.png

Redhood

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I want that controller. I live in Canada. How will I be able to order this?

CornIsGood

Oct 25, 2017
uk.gear.xbox.com

Xbox PRIDE 2022 Obsidian Space Eco T-Shirt

Show your support with special-edition t-shirts, bags, and more—all created by and with the LGBTQIA+ community. Microsoft is donating a total of $200,000 to LGBTQIA+ nonprofits In the last 30 years, together with our employees, Microsoft has donated over $15M to organizations that support...

This Obsidian shirt looks really good actually.

Obsidion-Space-100917-BLK-MF_1800x1800.png
I need that.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

And that Obsidian shirt is great. I like how it subtly incorporates the other flag stripes in the background.

Ball's in your court, Sony and Nintendo.

ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I don't love the design, but I love a good cause and a limited edition item. If I can put rubber grips on it in the design lab, I'm more than sold.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Ooh glad they are finally putting it up for sale

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
100% bought.

Xbox nails it out of the park with this shit every year.

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
I was really impressed by the lengthy post on Xbox wire about all the Pride stuff they have going.

Though, one question I had that for the LGBTQIA+ community is if it's time to retired "women's shirt" in favor of something more neutral/inclusive (contoured fit or something like that)?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, this is the one they sent to influencers last year and everyone wanted to buy it!!

So in.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
A total of 170k feels like a small sum coming from MS. very specific amount too, does it mean anything I'm not aware off?

Controller is cool, would be awesome if the profits would go towards organisationa too.

choog

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
While I'm glad to see more Pride acceptance in our culture and do like the design, I question what corporations are getting out of it.

The Xbox division had over 16B in revenue; a donation of $170k is nothing to their budget. It would be great if they stepped up and donated money that really demonstrates their values.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Only 170k? Feel like MS could've donated a lot more, with being one of the richest companies and all.

Is this the one they had last year that wasn't for sale? YEP.

Wonder if it has the back too.

PRIDE-CONTROLLER-FINAL-6.1_JPG.jpg

Finally! I was sad it wasn't for sale last year. Day 1 this year.

Edit: Oh, different design. Still want to get it.

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
Certainly a big change from the days when saying you were gay on Xbox Live was a bannable offense.

That looks pretty sharp.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
While I'm glad to see more Pride acceptance in our culture and do like the design, I question what corporations are getting out of it.

The Xbox division had over 16B in revenue; a donation of $170k is nothing to their budget. It would be great if they stepped up and donated money that really demonstrates their values.
While they should donate more, I think (just like with all companies), they need to prove they are doing something besides profiting off of pride.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
The picture they choose for Tell me why is
From the last scene of the game lol, why would they do that haha