• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

qrac

Nov 13, 2017
Can run it on AndroidTV or Android x86?
Android is Android so any Android hardware should be able to run it, be it mobile, native TV or some Android box (shield). I've been playing the beta since may on my 2017 Sony Android TV. :-)

Just waiting for full launch and more games.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna be hilarious if this allows me to play Slay the Spire on the go when I just bought it on the Switch for my lunch breaks.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Fortunately, I still have my last phone before the iPhone XS Max that's Android, so I can at least test it on WiFi

Oct 28, 2017
If it really catches on apple will bend the knee. Mobile gaming is huge and if they think it will at all sway people towards Android I don't see them risking that.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
In my current situation, I'd probably use xCloud maybe twice a year. So I'm not really that bummed on missing out, but would be nice to just have since I'm already locked into Game Pass Ultimate for a while.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Putting this on Fire TV would be amazing.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I'll have to take a look. It will only cost me $500 to get in on the mobile streaming game with the OLED phone, Kishi and buds. Someone talk me out of a bad decision. šŸ˜­
I'm not far behind ya, lol.
youtu.be

I didn't think this would be good! - Razer Kishi

Check out Displate's metal posters at https://geni.us/diplatescDid Razer make something that I would use to play mobile games? Also, it has USB-C so that's a...
Found a video from LTT on the Kishi and I find the comments fairly accurate, hope this will help.
Thanks will check it out.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Does this have touch controls yet? I want to get a Razer Kishi but it's not available here yet.

I think this will be great for playing pixel art games that I don't like playing on the big screen with my projector but would be good for playing on phone in bed.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Apple, there's this major thing your competitor is doing and you're not, and it's not a technical restriction, it's just because you're fucking stubborn. What the fuck, seriously.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Super happy I picked up a controller mount recently. It was pretty much just for this.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017

Sydle

Oct 27, 2017
My Razer Kishi is ready to go!

I wonder if they're also allowing remote play? I was in the beta for cloud streaming only, but would love to try out the console streaming option.

Oct 27, 2017

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Should I keep the beta or this one will be improved hopefully ? And will it have Xbox local streaming ?

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
That would be incredible if true. I'd definitely try it. I can connect my X1 controller via bluetooth?
I'm actually excited for tomorrow now lol

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
def gonna try this out tomm on my s20 ultra; hopefully my ps4 controllers work as I dont have an xbox one atm :(

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The cheapest "good" Android device seems to be least $429 CAD (Samsung A51).

I really hope they get it on Apple, would love to use it on the iPad Pro or even iPhone 12 for the holidays.
But I don't see Apple budging until xCloud is hugely popular, so at least 2 years probably.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
And what's difference between Xbox gamepass official and beta app ?
The beta app is where they push new updates and changes prior to them being finalized for the non beta app.

I too am wondering if this XGP app will have local streaming. In all of the recent press, I don't think there's been any mentioning of local streaming.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
The cheapest "good" Android device seems to be least $429 CAD (Samsung A51).

I really hope they get it on Apple, would love to use it on the iPad Pro or even iPhone 12 for the holidays.
But I don't see Apple budging until xCloud is hugely popular, so at least 2 years probably.

Google Pixel 4A is $350 (coming out August 20th).
OnePlus 7T is currently on sale for $400.

Not sure what the prices are in Canada, but you do have a few more options.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The beta app is where they push new updates and changes prior to them being finalized for the non beta app.

I too am wondering if this XGP app will have local streaming. In all of the recent press, I don't think there's been any mentioning of local streaming.
Okay thanks. I'll keep both normal and beta app and will check tomorrow

Vexed

Jul 23, 2018
This is the first time I've considered an Android device in years, might pick up a tablet if reports are good when it's out to more people

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
they haven't launched remote play yet. But yes in theory itshould be allowed on iOS

but if you can stream all your gamepass games via your own console, you wouldn't need the more expensive ultimate sub to stream..
That's all I really want to do anyway, still sucks that this option Doesn't work on iOS since apple gotta apple