• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Whats the lesson we must learn from this? Natural talent (being Open world/RPG/Cinematic and/or third person) always beats hard work in any other genre? LOL, i don't see Microsoft winning any awards until The Initiative game comes out.

FkNulrI.png

659008_832x377.jpg

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
Forze horizon 3 and 4 deserve to win best racing game of whatever year they were released in.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
FWIW, most of the first party games MS released this year got a nod in some category, Bleeding edge and battletoads being the two that didn't, Minecraft Dungeons, Gears Tactics, Ori 2, WL3, Tell me why, Grounded and Flight Sim did.

Alexander89

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
thats why i wont buy an xbox just because of Phil Spencers nice sounding words and tweets.. Really need to see some great exclusives before. Hopefully in 2022.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
MS had a really good year. Ori 2 will win a smattering of GOTY's I think. From what I've heard Flight Simulator and Wasteland 3 are also great.

TameLucas

May 30, 2019
Montreal
thats why i wont buy an xbox just because of Phil Spencers nice sounding words and tweets.. Really need to see some great exclusives before. Hopefully in 2022.
So you won't buy an Xbox because its "exclusives" not getting nominated for Game of the Year? Okay then.

If that's the only criteria you have for something to be considered a "great game"...

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Whats the lesson we must learn from this? Natural talent (being Open world/RPG/Cinematic and/or third person) always beats hard work in any other genre? LOL, i don't see Microsoft winning any awards until The Initiative game comes out.

FkNulrI.png

659008_832x377.jpg

Animal Crossing and Hades aren't that though... neither is Doom.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
there's plenty of outlets and many will award GOTY to Ori 2, i'm sure.

TGA is but one in the GOTY race and it weights the same as any other on gotypicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.