• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
So glad that they're bringing back the franchise and everything they've shown so far is exactly what I was hoping for :D

Oct 27, 2017
I'll play this because it's on Game Pass.
But I think I'd pay money to see a comprehensive "Making Of".

I guess they just have satellite data from year round but that looks unbelievable.

dmix90

Oct 25, 2017
SCALE

Imagine this in next-gen VR( if that does not happen then it's a crime )

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
This in VR is going to make a lot of people question the validity of the real world and whether we live in a simulation.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I saw an ad for this game recently and was actually floored when I saw that it was a game. What the hell.

wizards.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It sounds weird when I say it but this is one of my most anticipated releases, assuming it's coming to the new Xbox and will have full joystick support.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck man, I'm trying to save for a house not a new computer

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I'm scared to search the requirements, is 16gb ddr4 and gtx 1080 ok?
There's no official requirements yet, but the pre-alpha builds were running 4K/60 on a 2080ti, I believe. Given optimizations before launch and not trying to hit 4K, a 1080 should be fine. (I hope so, because that's what I have, too.)

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Remember alot of it is streaming also. If you choose.

STANDARD: Do previously saved landscapes remain on the PC?

Neumann: Yes. So you can either stream the game - of course that depends on the connection. We rely on adaptive streaming. If you have a line between 15 and 25 Mbps, you can stream in HD. Below it is then in SD. But when the Internet is completely gone, you still have a world - that's dynamic. You can also download your flight route in advance. Then the streaming is completely gone. Most pilots will stay local. They will fly from Munich to Augsburg. I think they will download the route in advance.

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This game is going to be a meditative experience

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
Hmm, actually, I see some pop-in at around 30 secs...

Start over pls.

chromatic9

Oct 25, 2017
There's no official requirements yet, but the pre-alpha builds were running 4K/60 on a 2080ti, I believe. Given optimizations before launch and not trying to hit 4K, a 1080 should be fine. (I hope so, because that's what I have, too.)

Sounds good for now. I'll probably upgrade with the next series of RTX cards.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
When is this supposed to come out ?

It looks incredible obviously, but having not played any of the flight sims before what is the gameplay like ?

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
But all games release now on Steam also. No reason why this game suddenly wont be.

Many games don't, especially if they're tentpole games being used to build up an install base of the publisher's storefront platform (Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Gears of War 4). Remember the Windows store...

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Between DCS charging you for every module, and Prepar3d's most expensive flight sim licence being $2300, I hope this will be an affordable get.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Many games don't, especially if they're tentpole games being used to build up an install base of the publisher's storefront platform (Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Gears of War 4). Remember the Windows store...
I am offcourse talking about MS. Because its about of FS will release on Steam.
They said all games as of now with release on Steam also. We got Gears 5, Halo MCC all upcoming XGS games in 2020 and Halo Infinite. So it would be weird if FS wont be.

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Looks amazing. I've never really been too interested in flight simulators but I'd like to check this one out. Hopefully my i5 6600k and 980ti are up for the task.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
What a lovely good feeling video.

Reminds me so much of Forza Horizon 4. This will be another play if you wanna feel good and relax game. :D