• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
God. I wish I had any of the equipment required to fully enjoy this, from a good enough computer to the appropriate control apparatus.

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
Ey, thanks for sharing our videos.

That full flight from San Fran to Las Vegas was a bit scary to record, especially since that landing was quite tricky! Either way, amazing game.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This really would have been a killer Series X launch graphical showcase. It's a shame they couldn't make that happen.

Parcas

Dec 12, 2017
Ok i just got the VR news this is going to be insane in VR but i wonder what rig do you need to even handle that.

Gatsbits

Oct 28, 2018
the variery of genres that offer the XGS is truly unique ... and all accessible for a few dolls on gamepass. Good job !

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is gonna be the PC benchmark for some time, eh? Looks insultingly beautiful. Asobo needs more recognition for their work, this is crazy.

shancake

Managing Editor ‑ Press Start
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
I mean look at those clouds

flight-simulator-nuages-scaled.jpg

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
YAY! I will use the gamepass version for now, to asses the game, but I might get in on steam if I end up shelling for the "better" editions.
Shame about the VR being only the the Reverb G2 for now, my Index will have to wait it seems.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
The VR and HOTAS setups for this are going to be insane, and I for one am excited to see some.

I do hope this comes to console too.

Also it's a shame that this is already taken, cause it'd be a pretty good track to use to sell the game!

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Man, I don't have a flight stick.....

....... but maybe I need one.......

I've been eyeing a Logitech x56 but they've been out of stock :/

The VR and HOTAS setups for this are going to be insane, and I for one am excited to see some.

I do hope this comes to console too.

Also it's a shame that this is already taken, cause it'd be a pretty good track to use to sell the game!

He's got a whole album about flight coming soon.

xtib81

Mar 10, 2019
Looks absolutely stellar. Now, I can't see this game be a million seller, like if you're not into flying, that's super boring. Hope people like it tho

Mortal Mario

Apr 15, 2019
UK
Looks amazing, excited to try it out next month on Game Pass. That world exploration video is something else. I haven't played a flight sim since Flight Simulator for Windows 95 and I had no idea what I was doing, so hopefully there are tutorial and 'easy' modes for the casuals like me.

I think my first flight will be taking off from Manchester Airport and heading to check out Kinder Scout and the rest of the Peak District.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Looks absolutely stellar. Now, I can't see this game be a million seller, like if you're not into flying, that's super boring. Hope people like it tho
Much of the continued sales with Sim titles is usually linked to mod support. If the community can keep making things that they want, they will keep playing. Could be a solid slow burn for MS, specially if they keep it updated and also show it off for Series X.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Niice, added to wishlist.

This game seems so impressive.

Last edited: