• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017

Law enforcement has recommended to the state Senate that they close down their workspaces during the electoral vote tomorrow due to "credible threats of violence." It is completely insane that we've gotten to this point in America.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
"Trump is no different than any other past president"

I don't want to hear that shit ever again.

Nov 18, 2020
Makes sense. The Department of Homeland Security is teaching their officers that Domestic Terrorism is currently the greatest security threat facing the USA right now, and Trump cultists embody their profile perfectly.

BorganXI

Oct 27, 2017
WA
But I thought antifa and the radical left were the real terrorists !

Ugh... Please arrest these people before soneome gets killed.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The living fuck is going on in Michigan? Are they trying to become the Florida of the Upper Midwest or something?

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
But but but, the Muslims are the real terrorist. Were just Christians that love our gunz and want to use them to overthrow the govmeient. Were paytrioz.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I always thought the Electoral delegates traveled to Washington to cast their vote.

Chindogg

Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
Living in Florida, you notice that a lot of the old people that move down here or live here seasonally are from Michigan.

What people don't realize about Michigan is that outside the capital and I-75 the state's farmland and forest. We're a very rural state for the most part with a history of crazy people living in the sticks.

Remember, we had the Michigan Militia and the Nichols brothers live here.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
What people don't realize about Michigan is that outside the capital and I-75 the state's farmland and forest. We're a very rural state for the most part with a history of crazy people living in the sticks.

Remember, we had the Michigan Militia and the Nichols brothers live here.
I don't know if I'd call Grand Rapids rural or some of the other areas like Traverse City.