• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Finally just watched the clip. That's actually real spooky lol.

I know it's not a ghost but damn I bet I'm going to think of this video at 2 a.m. when I wake up and go to the bathroom or something lol

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
This deserves more love, sick reference, bro.

I have no idea how a grown assed adult believes in ghosts in 2019.

Ghosts open up just so many questions. Not even just metaphysically. More simple questions like why would a ghost bother you specifically instead of someone they knew or are related to?
Yeah like what kind of person would scratch a baby on purpose.

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
R7P4pZD.gif

Ghosts come in a variety of forms. Car ghosts being the most devious entities.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
there's definitely no way to fake camera footage of a ghost and there definitely wasn't a six movie horror franchise about this very thing
I know I'm 8 pages late but faking footage has fuck all to do with people thinking they're seeing something due to sleep deprivation, which is what that poster was responding to lol

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
When I posted my thread about my house being haunted I remember a pretty hard divide between those who believed and those who didn't, particularly since the later tended to resort to shit posting, name calling, and a general mocking tone with every response. Good times, made for fun discussion.

Whatever happened with that? I remember you talked about putting cameras in your attic. Did you ever see anything?

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
I think people have had too many strange experiences over the centuries for it to be a coincidence at this point

If only we knew about ways in which people could have strange experiences without it being ghosts...

We do. We know what a colossal and complex thing the brain and our sensory perception is, and we know lots of ways it can render false positives for agency, see things that aren't there, recall memories incorrectly, etc. Anecdotes and "eyewitness" accounts of weird shit aren't evidence, because we have good ideas of what those things can be.

If we had reliable evidence that suggested the existence of the "spirit" in some way, we'd be a lot closer to it being reasonable to believe when someone thought they saw a ghost. So far, there's nothing to suggest that there is "life" to a human beyond that which arises from the biological processes during our years as living beings, much less a lingering form of humanity which can haunt/exist beyond those years.

gamerman

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the "ghost" doesn't try to do something more than scratching since they are going to stay there.

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the "ghost" doesn't try to do something more than scratching since they are going to stay there.

Right? If ghosts were real who the fuck would take that chance? I'd move out that same night. Like they can't stay with their folks until the house is sold? Lol

Seems like a scam to Jack up the price to sell it to someone really into the idea of living in a ghost house.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Whatever happened with that? I remember you talked about putting cameras in your attic. Did you ever see anything?

Went down that road but the camera I got didn't do well in low light even though it was supposed to have night vision. I was going to troubleshoot and/or return it and then I got super busy and forgot.
I do have some updates and other incidents have happened since last I posted. I'll make an update to the thread in the next day or two

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I have a baby. She would scratch herself all the time unless we cut her nails.

Given that these people did not care enough to bother cleaning up for a TV crew coming into their house. I would bet they don't cut their baby's nails.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they accidentally scratched the baby, and made up the ghost video to explain it to a day care worker or something, and the word spread and it got out of hand?

BluePigGanon

Oct 27, 2017
I think the baby fell down and scratched herself in their rats' nest of an apartment, and the video is an artifact.

I also don't believe THEY even believe it. If you REALLY BELIEVED a vengeful spirit scratched you infant, would you really say "well we'll move when we save more money, guess the baby is just gonna have to fend for herself against the wraith for a few more months!" gimme a break.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
I think the baby fell down and scratched herself in their rats' nest of an apartment, and the video is an artifact.

I also don't believe THEY even believe it. If you REALLY BELIEVED a vengeful spirit scratched you infant, would you really say "well we'll move when we save more money, guess the baby is just gonna have to fend for herself against the wraith for a few more months!" gimme a break.
Hey man, baby's gotta learn to fend for itself. Don't want it to get bulled by ghosts all its life!

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
People thinking ghosts exist lol wtf. How come they always barely appear like the lockness monster... How come no one has ever said, I was just trying to take a shit in peace but this ghost just kept staring at me while I was on the toilet.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
lol when he isn't talking about the man jumping out and committing suicide and then the anchor doesn't even know how to react and says a WHOLE 1 story down.

Oct 25, 2017
Does the little girl have a hand print on her face in one shot? It's hard to tell, but if so child protective services need to be called.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
My son had a couple long scratches on his face yesterday. It was either a ghost or the hangnail on his finger, but I'm thinking ghost. How else can you explain it?

Went down that road but the camera I got didn't do well in low light even though it was supposed to have night vision. I was going to troubleshoot and/or return it and then I got super busy and forgot.
I do have some updates and other incidents have happened since last I posted. I'll make an update to the thread in the next day or two

Neat! Can't wait to see the updates. I love this kind of stuff.