• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Your most admired out of the top 4?

• Michelle Obama

Votes: 500 80.1%
  • Oprah Winfrey

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 38 6.1%
  • That Melanie Chick

Votes: 41 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Been listening to Becoming over the past few days and it only makes me adore/respect
Michelle that much more. She is amazingly genuine and authentic.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
I didnt realise that saying someone is hot is against the law. What seems to be the issue?

You're not allowed to point out that women are attractive on here anymore.

Honestly, with their reactions you'd think you said "AW SIT ON MY FACE LOVE." You'll be quick to notice that we compliment men's looks all the time.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
User Banned (3 Days): Inappropriate commentary and antagonizing other members
You're not allowed to point out that women are attractive on here anymore.

Honestly, with their reactions you'd think you said "AW SIT ON MY FACE LOVE." You'll be quick to notice that we compliment men's looks all the time.
I honestly don't get this place at times. If anything my comment is a compliment to Michelle that she looks as good as she does at her age.
Probably the correct way to say it was 'this is one beautiful woman' so don't step on toes but i couldn't give a shit really. Nothing about my comment was offensive in the slightest. Some people need their heads examined if that was an offensive thing to say. If they want to complain, complain to the mods.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
Be married to a U.S president... seriously, that's it lol.

He was thinking the same thing, it's just you posted it in an edit first, so now he not happy.
Ok i'm confused now but nevermind. My comment about Michelle being hot was meant as a compliment and not a sexual slutty thing if that makes sense. People can be so sensitive nowadays.

On topic:

I agree with the top 3. Quite surprised to see Melania at number 4. Not sure what she has done recently to get to the number 4 spot or maybe she is placed there because she is married to that guy.

TarNaru33

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok i'm confused now but nevermind. My comment about Michelle being hot was meant as a compliment and not a sexual slutty thing if that makes sense. People can be so sensitive nowadays.

On topic:

I agree with the top 3. Quite surprised to see Melania at number 4. Not sure what she has done recently to get to the number 4 spot or maybe she is placed there because she is married to that guy.

I was joking lol, I felt like I needed a tongue poke emoji of something, but figured it was obvious.

I was backing you up with a joke.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didnt realise that saying someone is hot is against the law. What seems to be the issue?

This is a thread about Michelle Obama being the most admired woman in the US. And you decided that you needed to add en edit to your post where you objectified her.

Like, imagine if a woman was being honored with an award for scientific contributions. And the person presenting the award to the woman decided to also point out how hot she was. Even if she were hot, it'd be completely out of place to say it.

Last edited:

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I really love Melanie, she is the best Melanie out there no contest, she is the perfect woman in the world because she is white and blonde, is tall like the Wall that is going to keep us safe from those Bad Hombres and has this big tits that makes my pee pee go hard, which by the way is the biggest pee pee in the world no matter what the fake news media will tell you, is so great!

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
On one hand, #4 is about 3.5 billion slots too high for Melania. On the other hand, being 3 spots below Michelle is hilarious. Being the current First Lady is supposed to be easy mode for this shit.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
The cough drop scandal is going to ruin Michelle's image any day now...

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Who the fuck admires Melania has she actually done anything?

Hillary eh you can admire how successful she is but still a career politician to me not my cup of tea for admirable.

Sep 28, 2018
Hillary had an impressive run. Wow. 22 times in the #1 spot - more than any man or woman.

It's appropriate that, if anyone was going to dethrone her, it was Michelle Obama.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
C'mon guy, be better.
VariableThirdFrigatebird-max-1mb.gif

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Hillary had an impressive run. Wow. 22 times in the #1 spot - more than any man or woman.

It's appropriate that, if anyone was going to dethrone her, it was Michelle Obama.
It honestly makes me pretty sad how she lost a lot of her popularity now. I imagine it'll recover after a couple of years of Trump being out of office, but yeah....

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
What, no Tarana Burke in there? The lady who created what amounts to be the most sweeping social movement of women empowerment in the later part of 2017 and throughout 2018, with sweeping impact that can be felt not only in the US, but throughout the world as well?

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What, no Tarana Burke in there? The lady who created what amounts to be the most sweeping social movement of women empowerment in the later part of 2017 and throughout 2018, with sweeping impact that can be felt not only in the US, but throughout the world as well?
It's not a list of the most admirable women
It's a gallup poll survey of who Americans think is the most admirable
#4be4best

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
#4be4best
Pretty much. It's mainly about namesake. I imagine Melania got on mostly just for it being the woman most Republicans could think of though I'm somewhat surprised they chose her over Ivanka since it seemed there was a campaign for a time propping her up.

Edit: Though thinking about it, I just realized this means Michelle and Hillary both got more votes individually than Melania did altogether.

*Looks at list*
Oh hey. Pelosi made it too.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
#4be4best

She should be there regardless, having created the most impactful social movement for women empowerment in 2017 and 2018. But I guess in a country where celebrity power is very important, most would say, "who?" when her name is mentioned to them, and that's just sad.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly don't get this place at times. If anything my comment is a compliment to Michelle that she looks as good as she does at her age.
Probably the correct way to say it was 'this is one beautiful woman' so don't step on toes but i couldn't give a shit really. Nothing about my comment was offensive in the slightest. Some people need their heads examined if that was an offensive thing to say. If they want to complain, complain to the mods.

Yes, the people who find the casual objectification of a woman fucked up need their heads examined. Not the person who does such things thinking they are being complimentary.

Oct 27, 2017
She's an incredible woman and drop dead gorgeous. Classy, intelligent, articulate, strong willed, empathetic and comforting presence that encapsulates the best parts of humanity.

To go from such a wonderful First Lady (and family) in the White House to the trash in there at the moment makes me sick.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly surprised Melania isn't number 2, considering that any fan of Trump would of course say her. She's the First Lady so I don't think this list should shock anyone.

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
Melania should be #1.

Think of the worst thing you've ever had to do for your job. The worst thing.

Was it worse than having sex with Donald Trump?

No. Melania #1.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is absolutely nothing to admire about Melania Trump except her ability to be a troll yet it seems nobody can recognize to label as a troll.

bricewgilbert

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WA, USA
It goes without saying for what is probably a "who's name do I know that the media doesn't talk shit about" list, but what a terrible list.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
Yes, the people who find the casual objectification of a woman fucked up need their heads examined. Not the person who does such things thinking they are being complimentary.
Lol you must have never heard a female call some random guy on the street "hot"? Jesus, where did you grow up? And why does this bother you this much?

Edit:

Never mind my questions. Please continue to ignore my posts. It's far too late in the evening here to be entertaining this.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Michelle by a country mile. It's not even close in my opinion.

The fact that this is gonna piss of Right Wing shitheads because two strong African American women are ahead of their precious first lady is the icing on the cake tho.

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hildawg right above Melania... whoo boy, that is delightful :*

voted Michelle <3