• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Let me make a 10th of this, my answer to everything would be "Oh yeah, I am rich"
kd_free_agency_v10.0.jpg

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
I'm just going to use this post to say I don't know him personally but I am not a fan of Michael Rappaport.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I remember this douche shit talking AOC. He can get fucked as far I'm concerned.

And Durant 10000% needs to get off social media for his mental health. Dude should be having the time of his life as an NBA player and champion/gazillionaire but he's seemingly miserable engaging in shit like this.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes, searched this shit up on Twitter and it's just a bunch of clowns going "lmaooo he killed rappaport"

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Literally the one where she was talking on IG about her experiences on insurrection day! That chat! Trying to marginalise her experience as if she was making shit up or something. Fuck rappaport

www.thewrap.com

Michael Rapaport Trolls AOC as She Recounts Her Experience During the MAGA Riot

"I'm not going to let it happen again to our country," AOC says about the insurrection Trump incited

That being said, yes that was entirely too much by Durant. Dude, you're like 32 now. Not 17. Time to get off the socials and start growing up.

Last edited:

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is hilarious after listening to The Lowe Post today

Spinluck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Hilarious that Durant is attempting to emasculate him with homophobic shit while being the one here that completely lost their composure.

Even if you don't like Rappaport KD comes off looking like a baby here.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Rappport is literally the worst. KD doesn't look good either here, but at this point nothing he does surprises me

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like basketball shit talk from when I grew up, and A lot of shit talk I heard on the court was real homophobic, of course that was 15 years ago so KD should really know better

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone explain? I read the texts but I dont get what the fight is about

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
All this money, fame and success, and he's still talking shit in people's DMs.

But then you can't buy thicker skin, huh?
KD is basically Jordan in the social media age. Jordan was lucky he didn't come up in this era.

Don't believe me, google Jordan HOF speech. What is usually a somber and grateful ceremony became a grudge fest lol.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Rap was on some show talking trash about KD but then KD took it another level

Thanks lol, shit is hella weird

Holy shit. This dude is someone outside of being Phoebes boyfriend on Friends?

He's had some good little character actor roles, and a short lived sitcom he starred in. He seems cool.

Edit: Holy fuck, I take this back, he's not fucking cool at all. I just googled him+controversy to see if I was wrong, and he's a racist asshole.

Oct 25, 2017
KD is basically Jordan in the social media age. Jordan was lucky he didn't come up in this era.

Don't believe me, google Jordan HOF speech. What is usually a somber and grateful ceremony became a grudge fest lol.
Counterpoint, MJ was incredibly good at managing his image during his playing days. Even though he wasn't in the social media age the dude was like the most popular dude on the planet for a long while