• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen the movie but i read the spoilers
Did that mofo really kill a whole town with just a knife? No one thought to bring out the chopper?

If you're already asking this kind of question now then I recommend you skip this film. Everyone in Haddonfield is stupid and/or incompetent. All Michael really has to do is wave his knife around and throats are slashed and necks are stabbed with no effort on his part.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
There is a violent mob in Haddonfield that wanders the streets with weapons and is looking to start fights with a man with a white face. I read about it online! They even went to the hospital and disrupted everything with their "protest"!!

Now we know why Michael never dies. Everytime he gets hauled up from being murdered, the power of having a privileged whiteface revives him so that he can go kill people who engage in premarital sex.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
Considering how slasher movies are basically "fuck and die" movies from the Regan revolution and social conservatism, I guess it is possible. If anything it is an advancement. Before he used to only kill straight couples.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If you're already asking this kind of question now then I recommend you skip this film. Everyone in Haddonfield is stupid and/or incompetent. All Michael really has to do is wave his knife around and throats are slashed and necks are stabbed with no effort on his part.
Is he a Bleach character and the knife his bankai?

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
This entire article's premise is based off of a single scene and a handful of tweets (some of which seem to not be serious). There is nothing to discuss here, Michael Myers is an equal opportunity murderer. Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.