• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I feel like technical source code related stuff is probably what's keeping this from happening and not licensing with Marvel.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
7ZDUVMt.jpg

YO3lnRc.jpg

🤔

Alienhated

Oct 25, 2017
I guess this is not teasing stuff but an attempt to raise visibility and attention like the Killer Instincts hashtag campaign?

Sorel

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing I know about MvC2...

🎵 I'm gonna take you for a ride🎵

lusca_bueno

Nov 23, 2017
Michael could take me for a ride anytime...

But back on topic, yes, Capcom please remember you have perfect fighting game IPs that deserve more attention, we already get it that you love RE and MH.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
I'd take a revised Marvel Vs. Capcom Origins, with ALL the older Marvel themed fighters, plus Marvel Vs Capcom 2.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Can we just say fuck the Marvel connection, and do some wild shit like ASW/Guilty Gear vs Capcom instead?

Hell do SNKvC3. The Marvel dream is dead, Disney an'em killed it.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
That's an on the toilet face if I ever saw one
While playing a fighting game? Checks out, for me at least. My most tense gaming sessions were from playing against friends in fighting games.

This gen has been bad for fighting games for me. I had to move to PC because I wasn't going to add to the problem of paying for multiplayer, and my main controller is Steam Controller, which is pretty bad for fighting games.

CO_Andy

Oct 25, 2017
Disney lookin' mighty hungry after their theme park and cinema biz got decimated by the pandemic. Not to mention the last Marvel game ended up a dud.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Yes!!!!! Please please please let me (and all of us) be taken for a ride once again.

I did read a rumor that Capcom is working on a Vs collection and MVC2 for current and next-gen systems, PC included. It stated that Capcom will sell MVC2 separately but the collection will have everything from COTA through MVC1 - I don't care if it isn't true but reading those rumors and seeing a post created by Max about Marvel gives me hope. :)

I'd pay $120 for this and do it with a fucking SMILE.

I'm crazy - I would buy physical AND digital copies across every single platform no matter how much it will cost. I did that with Marvel 3 and I will continue to do so going forward.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Can we just say fuck the Marvel connection, and do some wild shit like ASW/Guilty Gear vs Capcom instead?

Hell do SNKvC3. The Marvel dream is dead, Disney an'em killed it.
Disney isn't really that involved with the affairs of Marvel Games compared to, say, Star Wars. And assuming that SNK still has beef with Capcom, MvC4 may actually be more realistic that CvS3.

Sesha

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Sesha indifferent to PlayStation 5, waiting on Capcom vs. SNK 2.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Like...this idea of Marvel Super Heroes 2 being Injustice but actually uses the MCU (likenesses and voices) actually seems possible now.

Last edited:

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I'd also like an MvC collection.

Best to get them all out in one go, smash out the licensing while X-Men are back with Marvel and while Sony is too busy looking at Mile Morales to notice Sony's Spider-Man (from the Sony's Spider-Man movies starring various Andrew's and Toby's) is featured in some of the games.

Then work on an MvC4. Or don't because we'd have the MvC collection to be happy with.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Marvel will ever give Capcom another chance.

Logically they would want something akin to Injustice which I doubt Capcom could ever provide.