• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
There is no way you would use that term unless you were antisemitic, I didn't even know it until this thread!
Imagine that even being part of your vocabulary so it came out in a "heated gaming moment"
What an asshole

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Not only is this bozo practically getting paid to do nothing even pre-injury, he does this shit in his spare time. Hope he's cut soon. Shame we can't trade his useless ass now.

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man the pause before he said is like dead giveway that this wasnt an "accident", have a fun time trying to spin a reason why he said that shit

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Durant's anti semitism? dude was in uncut gems. he's an honorary jew

giphy.gif

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
That exceedingly long pause though.

Also, while I don't understand any kind of intolerance, anti-Semitism is like the most mysterious one of them all to me.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if he'll still get his full contract if he gets cut, those nba deals are pretty set in stone, you prob have to do way worse to lose your money

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
lol trade to the jazz

what a fucking piece of crap. stand for the anthem and says that stuff? you don't say that stuff if it isn't in your vocab. i'm not screaming that or the n-word out in frustration ever. and probably most non-racist ppl would be the same way.

put two and two together there

would hate to be teammates with someone like thta

ALSO THE HEAT OWNER, ARISON, IS JEWISH. NOT A GOOD LOOK

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018

His interview at ESPN I think after not-kneeling was so embarrassing. People gushing over his brother's story...
Right, like I don't know why Boston is taking a beating in this thread.
Boston (and Utah, to a lesser extent) normally are punching bags every time there is an event involving racism in sports so other fanbases don't have to grapple with the racism in their own town/community.

(and I lived in Boston and it's really fucking bad there)
Meyers is really about to get fired on his day off.
Every day was a day off for him. Pat Riley paid him so he could have a fan in the stand during Covid.

Austriacus

Oct 25, 2017
That exceedingly long pause though.

Also, while I don't understand any kind of intolerance, anti-Semitism is like the most mysterious one of them all to me.

The western world has been expelling and persecuting Jewish people since literally the time of the Assyrian Kings of the Iron age, at this point it seems to just be a cultural practice as old as monotheism itself.

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I'm not denying anti-Semitism exists or has existed, clearly. It just feels so...weird.

I don't know if it started with the Romans but Romans wanted all its conquered territory to conform. The Jewish people were one of the most notable peoples which fought conformity and the Romans attempted genocide on them in return.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Found somebody on twitter who sums up how I'm feeling about a lot of this coverage:

CW: antisemitic slur