• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Don't get your honey where you get your money

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I laugh but I also had the same thing happen a while ago. I never told her though. Also I did swipe right. Only as a joke to see if she did too. She didn't. But it would have been a funny conversation if she had. (At this point she was an ex-coworker for at least a couple years.)

iamdelirium

Nov 25, 2017
Always swipe right on coworkers/friends. It's always an interesting story if nothing else.

I've matched with a couple of coworkers before.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't someone know if you swiped right on them? (without them swiping right too)

Asking for a friend

Oct 26, 2017
I remember my friend and I finding one of our sub teachers on OKCupid back in high school. Her picture was her in her bra giving the camera that "hey there" look.

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
the thing is they probably saw you too. So it is just who is going to eye check the other when you bump into eachother at work?

Alpende

Oct 26, 2017
I've seen a coworker on dating apps. Then again it's a company with a couple thousand colleagues so it isn't that out of the ordinary.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Hard to look at Karen in accounting the same way again after you've seen her Tinder profile pics.

Scrub Jay

Nov 28, 2017
I saw a girl whos always checking me out on tinder. Pretty sure shes married. I deleted the app immediately.

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
I ran into a couple girls I worked with on OKCupid back in the day. Usually just an awkward message saying hi or whatever then move on.

Nov 14, 2017
I saw a coworker on OkCupid. We've been together for 6.5 years now (though we didn't use OkCupid to connect). And neither of us work at that company now.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I made the mistake of taking from the company supply room when I was younger, itā€¦..didn't turn out well. Luckily she got a new job in a different building soon after.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
I ran into a couple girls I worked with on OKCupid back in the day. Usually just an awkward message saying hi or whatever then move on.

This sounds like it would be super awkward working afterwards, why would you do this to yourself.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
smartphones and the internet have destroyed humanity and frankly i'm here for it.