• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
RIP Blast Ball

I retire as the best player ever:
Two matches, two victories 3-0 with 6 goals scored
100% victory rate, 100% goals

Never forget E3 2015

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Was there a demo released of this at some point? I feel like I played this but I never bought FF so I dunno.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
End of an era.

I do hope that Nintendo continues to try out new multiplayer stuff like this, the timing in this case just was not right.

Dec 6, 2017
US
tenor.gif

Please include in OP, thx.

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Is this in the main game or just the standalone? Online for the standalone was killed like 2 years ago, so I would assume we're mourning the main game, but that suspend screen definitely makes it look like the standalone.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Will people now complain about a game servers being closed less than 2.5 years after release? Or did the people who complain come to their senses all of a sudden that it's ok to shut down the servers for a game that no one is playing?

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This could've happened anytime from release until now. Dont know a single person online or off that played it lol. It looked fun but I'd rather play rocket league than to get that game and use a 3DS for a short burst of action.

Mad Gamer 64

Nov 6, 2017
This has been shut down for months already by the way. I remember randomly checking at some point last year

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
Poor game. Wasn't even a bad mode but why the link with metroid. Made no sense at all

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Crazy. Every mp game (besides MMO or GAAS) should have a P2P option.

Blastball included as party of the HD Trilogy re-release for Switch. You know you nerds want to it.

Why are we asking to be punished twice?

Will people now complain about a game servers being closed less than 2.5 years after release? Or did the people who complain come to their senses all of a sudden that it's ok to shut down the servers for a game that no one is playing?

It's not OK.

I love playing old games on GOG and still being able to find matches online.

I still play Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z semi-regularly on Vita. It's awesome that it still works.

Games need a P2P option at least.

feroca

Banned
May 12, 2018
Wasn't this the free download/demo though?

And yeah, this happened months ago.

EDIT: Years it seems.

Ometeotl

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was for the free demo version so go take your concern trolling somewhere else.

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was a free demo version of the game.

Hmm I absolutely don't like were this is going. Very short support and without any communication.

Absolutely consumer unfriendly

Try reading the thread.

Zool

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm I absolutely don't like were this is going. Very short support and without any communication.

Absolutely consumer unfriendly.

Also I just bought this game this week...

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
But why even?

The game is peer to peer unless I'm missing something.

Edit: the twitter user is really slow if this is about Blast Ball standalone.

Deleted member 48897

Banned
Oct 22, 2018
That's the standalone demo a la the old game from the NWC series. It's still there in Federation Force, though, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.