• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IronTed

One Winged Slayer
Jun 6, 2019
Holy crap this is amazing. And they called it Dread after all!! So hyped

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
Been wanting a port of Samus Returns 3ds cuz I didn't think they'd make an actual Metroid 5…finally lol

Aaronmac

Nov 12, 2017
Nice. Have my reservations, but 60 fps and survival horror angle is interesting. Looking forward to this and any new story developments for sure!

Oct 26, 2017
Oh yes, they actually made her a new design instead of going back to the varia AGAIN for nostalgic bullshit reasons. Looks a bit too much like Samus Returns, but I'm hopeful.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the new suit is here to stay or if this game is gonna be about restoring her suit with Chozo tech after Fusion fucked it up

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy it's coming. this is the most excited i've been for a nintendo announcement in a long time.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
DkwnXQw.png

Evil Chozo let's go.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
ACTUAL SEQUEL TO METROID FUSION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Oct 25, 2017
Other than the name, there wasn't anything all that impressive in that trailer. I'm not in love with the look of it and we've been feasting on A+ Metroidvania's the last several years so the bar is set pretty high.

Oaklight

Avenger
Jun 16, 2018
This makes me so happy. Metroid is finally back and finally with a continuation of the metroid story after almost 2 decades. This is the greatest announcement of all time.