• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
oh my gahh looks so good. not watching much to avoid spoilers.

haven't been enthused to buy a game in a while. buying this...

i guess sadly this is now a throwback game to a dying breed (why it appeals to me), semi linear single player fps. imagine fps being the marginalized genre...

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am probably going nuts here but the shots are truncated almost instantly at the end of the main sample on a lot of them. There isn't much of an impact when firing them. Might just be how they mixed the youtube or where they are in the environment.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great, I love the customization options with all the attachments. One thing I'm not feeling are the gun sounds though. They sound a little weak.

Djost1kk

Jan 14, 2018
Russia
Good old Metro with some European game development junkiness. Not necessarily a bad thing for everyone of course.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks great, I love the customization options with all the attachments. One thing I'm not feeling are the gun sounds though. They sound a little weak.
OK I am hoping it was something about the video because ya. That was instantly noticeable. Visuals are striking however

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
HOpx.gif

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of Fallout 4's weapon crafting but with way more customization and no annoying scavenging. I dig it.

I really need to play the first two one of these days.

Hope

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Am I the only one whos gonna miss the tighter experience of 2033 and LL. I still gonna play it tho.

CozMick

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why are the recommended system requirements for this game so low? The visuals are amazing

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Shame there's only 1 revolver in the "handguns" section, but otherwise, I'm pumped.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
They had to go and incorporate Denuvo. Disappointed, because this trailer looks great.

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Will be pre-ordering my PS4 copy on Thursday at GameStop when I pick up REmake2. Exodus looks great and will be the next game up after REmake2.