• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
How hard is it to platinum?

It all just depends on if you struggle with ranger hardcore mode. Looking at the list, I think everything else can be done on the easiest difficulty. You die in like 2-3 bullets on ranger hardcore, most HUD is stripped away, ammo and workbenches are more scarce. I've hit a couple difficult spots, but it's not so bad.

But that's the only trophy I would call "hard" from seeing the list

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
I am not sure why people say it is lacking honestly - it is very loud and damaging. Maybe because you have low ammo? All weapons do absurd damage to enemies.
From the gameplay trailers the enemy reaction animation and ragdoll are a little hit and miss sometimes, maybe is the lack of consistency in those aspects??
(Sorry for my english)

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
So, hey, should I gamble the extra $25 for the upcoming DLC now, or wait to see if it'll be worth it after they're out?

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
bandicam-2019-02-14-12-17-57-442.png

Preloading it now!

Spence

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Nice store epic.. redeemed my key but nothing shows up in the library, it's not listed under the code redemption history on the account management page, no email, can't redeem it again, poof they just took the key no trace of me ever redeeming it.

It will probably show up at some point but this is really bad.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Target shipped my Xbox One version today, slow shipping though. I got it for $43, so I can't complain. Can't wait to try it out on the X.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thankful I don't have a preload on the EGS, because I'd stay up way too late playing tonight.

Jamrock User

Jan 24, 2018
Nice store epic.. redeemed my key but nothing shows up in the library, it's not listed under the code redemption history on the account management page, no email, can't redeem it again, poof they just took the key no trace of me ever redeeming it.

It will probably show up at some point but this is really bad.
It doesn't show in library for me either. However in the store page it says owned. It's really stupid and something I hope is on the shortlist.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really rough on PS4 Pro. Had a lot of bad technical stuff happening like enemies running straight through locked doors, enemy projectiles hitting me through wooden walls. The game is full of jank and would have really benefitted from more dev time. Very disappointed.

How's the gunplay? Some reviews say it's rock-solid, others say it's lacking.
It's not good. Guns have very little feedback and the ADS feels off. It's weird.

Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
For PC folks, I reviewed it on an older card, the GTX980 and it runs pretty well overall. I had it on 2560x1440 and high settings getting probably 40 fps, bumping to medium got me closer to 60. Only issue areas were some of the huge open areas if you got up high and could see most of the map.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
i used the key from cdkeys in the epic store but i can't find the game in the library...(the code was accepted obviously)
there is someone with my problem?

Fishook

Dec 20, 2017
It's the same with me, I bought it via the store I was a bit wary using CD-Keys for this particular release but, I regret that know.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well that's a first. I have the game on disc for Xbox, and since the game has been installed, I've been able to play it without the disc in the drive. Wonder how long that will last.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Got the PS4 version today. Loving it so far and it's giving me big STALKER vibes, more so than the previous two games.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Finished the first map.

The conclusion and everything that led up to it was simply...

giphy.gif

Can't wait to see the other zone.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
As someone who has pre-ordered season passes and has gotten burned almost every time

DON'T PRE-ORDER A SEASON PASS
LOL, yeah.
I don't do it often, but the one of the only times I think an early season pass turned out to be a good deal was for Borderlands 2.
Witcher 3 was worth it too. But yeah, those are the outliers.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Played about 2 hours, really like what I've played so far. My only complaint is that it feels more sluggish than the last two games to me, I'm starting to get used to it but it was really jarring at first.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
Hoping we get DF findings soon...

Hey, I forgot about the 2017 Game Awards trailer, which was the second trailer that got released.

That was pretty cool.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Played about 2 hours, really like what I've played so far. My only complaint is that it feels more sluggish than the last two games to me, I'm starting to get used to it but it was really jarring at first.
More sluggish?

That's not what I want to read. I'm playing last light and while i like it a lot...... it is sloggn

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
More sluggish?

That's not what I want to read. I'm playing last light and while i like it a lot...... it is sloggn
At least based on what I recall from Last Light yeah. Your walking speed seems slower and the vertical sensitivity is a lot slower than the horizontal which is just bizarre. As I said, I was starting to get used to it but it really stood out initially.

Odelpha

Oct 17, 2018
The AI is something else. I was right in front of an enemy and he just looks at me for a couple seconds. Another enemy didn't see me from 2 meters away, while another shoots at me from 50 meters away. Wow.
Graphics are fine on X but not impressive.
Disappointed overall, it's not bad though.

RagdollRhino

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
The AI is something else. I was right in front of an enemy and he just looks at me for a couple seconds. Another enemy didn't see me from 2 meters away, while another shoots at me from 50 meters away. Wow.
Graphics are fine on X but not impressive.
Disappointed overall, it's not bad though.

I'm noticing this is streams, AI seems pretty dumb overall.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Finished the first map.

The conclusion and everything that led up to it was simply...

giphy.gif

Can't wait to see the other zone.

How the enemy AI? Sounds like you're loving the game, which is great. I'm really looking forward to playing this, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about a number of comments and reviews about questionable enemy behavior.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
So, hey, should I gamble the extra $25 for the upcoming DLC now, or wait to see if it'll be worth it after they're out?
I wouldn't until they actual reveal what the DLC is going to include. I think Last Light had some DLC but it was mostly just small bite sized stuff like a horde mode and some kind of stealth mission and one really good mission that was a sort of scavenging mission where you had to keep trying to get things out in the world so you could sell them and get money to improve your weapons so you could go out again.