• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What's your favourite Metropark?

• Delhi Metropark or Dexter-Huron Metropark

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Hudson Mills Metropark or Huron Meadows Metropark

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Indian Springs Metropark or Kensington Metropark

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Lake Erie Metropark or Lake St. Clair Metropark

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Lower Huron Metropark or Oakwoods Metropark

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Stony Creek Metropark or Willow Metropark

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Wolcott Mill Metropark or Thor the Dark World

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
The actual Woodward Dream Cruise was cancelled.

What is happening today is literally a MAGA-t cruise

Jabronium

Oct 26, 2017
Oddly specific question, but anyone know of any stores around Farmington that sell bottled in bond whisky?

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
5f73e6a6d1e4fbccb531c94e_2020%20Leaf%20Pickup.png

Just a reminder leaf pickup is beginning soon. You'll have to check your cities instructions and dates.

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
As a first time home owner in Ferndale, what does this mean? Just extra green waste pickup?
Do I have to clear leaves?

I've only been in Ferndale for a minute, but if I recall you can just take everything to the front curb or bag it all if you want:

Resources: Fall Leaf Pickup

Every street will recieve four scheduled pickups

Cool to see a handful of folks in Ferndale 😎

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
As a first time home owner in Ferndale, what does this mean? Just extra green waste pickup?
Do I have to clear leaves?
Just rake them to the curb. They will come around and vacuum them up. No need to put them in something. You can bag them though like yard clipping and set aside for your normal pickup then if you want.

Resources: Fall Leaf Pickup

Every street will recieve four scheduled pickups

Are the Cider Mills still open? I miss those donuts

Yep I went to Yates a few weeks ago. I think I may go to Franklin this weekend.

OP
OP
FliX

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Are the Cider Mills still open? I miss those donuts
A friend dropped some off the other day. They were fantastic!
I've only been in Ferndale for a minute, but if I recall you can just take everything to the front curb or bag it all if you want:
Just rake them to the curb. They will come around and vacuum them up. No need to put them in something. You can bag them though like yard clipping and set aside for your normal pickup then if you want.
Thanks.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
If anyone is near the Northville Cider Mill, they've set up a drive-thru which is fantastic. They've made some lanes with wooden apple boxes through the parking lot and have tents set up where they take your order and payment. Then you pull up another 10 or 20 feet to the door and they run your cider and donuts out the car. I've already been there twice!

Oct 29, 2017
If anyone is near the Northville Cider Mill, they've set up a drive-thru which is fantastic. They've made some lanes with wooden apple boxes through the parking lot and have tents set up where they take your order and payment. Then you pull up another 10 or 20 feet to the door and they run your cider and donuts out the car. I've already been there twice!
Sounds perfect, thank you.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017

Is this at Parmenter's?

machine

Oct 25, 2017
If you're interested in checking out orchards in the fall, I always recommend Almar in Flushing (just outside Flint). It's an organic orchard, great for cider and donuts, and they make some fantastic hard cider too.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Shut firmly in my home watching the results...its a damn shame they haven't called this circus yet.

Oct 29, 2017
Hello everyone. What is everyone paying for auto insurance in your area? I'm in the Woodward area and paying $217 a month with Hannover. I should be paying an average of $160-180 for my age.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Hello everyone. What is everyone paying for auto insurance in your area? I'm in the Woodward area and paying $217 a month with Hannover. I should be paying an average of $160-180 for my age.
We pay $1100 every six months for two lease cars (F-150 and Escape) with Progressive. Ferndale area.

I will note we have home owners insurance with them as well so we do get that as a discount.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else hear anything about a lockdown happening starting tomorrow and lasting for 3 weeks?

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Not me but I haven't been out all day, wind knocking out power around the neighborhood some I'm just hunkered down.