• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What's your favourite Metropark?

• Delhi Metropark or Dexter-Huron Metropark

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Hudson Mills Metropark or Huron Meadows Metropark

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Indian Springs Metropark or Kensington Metropark

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Lake Erie Metropark or Lake St. Clair Metropark

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Lower Huron Metropark or Oakwoods Metropark

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Stony Creek Metropark or Willow Metropark

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Wolcott Mill Metropark or Thor the Dark World

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shocking that this does not get you onto the list of the most beautiful cities in the world...
1yTYpQt.png
Not even Detroit's best looking sites. Mhmm

geardo

Oct 27, 2017
Downtown and midtown are doing great, but the neighborhoods are being left out sadly.

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Wow I had no idea this thread existed -- so cool. I'm in Ferndale area currently but work downtown. Do y'all have a discord or something ? Have meetups worked out ?

Meetup
OP
OP
FliX

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
We could try a new meetup.

I am a big fan of direct action and not postponing things endlessly.

This Sunday afternoon 3PM at the Ferndale Project on Livernois?!

Pictured: Not me having fun by myself at the upcoming meetup
GCbtMOA.png

OP
OP
FliX

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I am dumb and cannot figure out how to delete the poll and create a new one. Anyone know the solution?

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have a double birthday on Sunday to go too around that time. Assuming I don't end up working on Sunday for whatever reason.

I did want to make it. But do come to Fanatier video game night on Tuesday's lol. Would love to meet another era member. And we need someone to carry me from jumping wildly to my own death because I can't stop panicking in certain games LOL.

Oct 29, 2017
I have a double birthday on Sunday to go too around that time. Assuming I don't end up working on Sunday for whatever reason.

I did want to make it. But do come to Fanatier video game night on Tuesday's lol. Would love to meet another era member. And we need someone to carry me from jumping wildly to my own death because I can't stop panicking in certain games LOL.

no worries, what games are usually played? I won't be able to do this Tuesday unfortunately.

Oct 26, 2017
Oh snap, how am I just now seeing this? I'm in Dearborn Heights but I lived in Royal Oak for years.

How're you liking your new digs, OP?

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
The bus is a fucking nightmare. People blatantly ignoring the rules of where to sit, packed into the back 25 deep, and people traveling to do things like "go to my cousin's house".

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
For anyone needing to commute to work they kicked me off my bus earlier saying anyone without a mask or something over their mouth cant ride. I went to a gas station and bought a 5 dollar tshirt and the next one let me on

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah seems like they have checkpoints and are limiting the amount of riders, two buses got stopped at once to check them.

UFMyucX.jpeg

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
After the one driver caught it and passed away I'm not surprised they are being more cautious but it should of been sooner

Oct 29, 2017
Oh wow I had no idea. This is sad how many lives have been affected.
I believe our house just approved emergency order extension for 28 more days which doesn't mean stay at home lasts that long. Stay at home expires on the 14th. Can anyone bet senate will approve emergency power extension and whitmer extending stay at home? This is all considering MI seems to be averaging 50 deaths a day since April started. Over 100 yesterday.

Radiophonic

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way they won't extend it, given what's been happening. I made a Secretary of State appointment on April 30 because I have a car title change I need to register, but I fully expect it to be canceled.

Oct 29, 2017
I grew up in Pontiac. My family still lives in Oakland County so I have interest in Metro Detroit. I found this article on Freep very interesting about who's contracting this illness. Metro Detroit, please be safe. I just lost a cousin over this. I don't want to see anyone else suffer this fate.

www.freep.com

Important data is missing from 2 areas hit hardest by coronavirus in Michigan, experts say

As country prepares for surge in coronavirus cases and death, experts say understanding the impact on minorities is key to fighting pandemic.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
I grew up in Pontiac. My family still lives in Oakland County so I have interest in Metro Detroit. I found this article on Freep very interesting about who's contracting this illness. Metro Detroit, please be safe. I just lost a cousin over this. I don't want to see anyone else suffer this fate.

www.freep.com

Important data is missing from 2 areas hit hardest by coronavirus in Michigan, experts say

As country prepares for surge in coronavirus cases and death, experts say understanding the impact on minorities is key to fighting pandemic.

Same situation in Washtenaw County too. :(

82pgJW2.png

Oct 29, 2017
Lansing protest appears to be a sad state of affairs. Free press is on the street filming. Gentlemen came up and said the whole virus issue is a southeastern MI thing and the whole state shouldn't suffer.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
I am so angry about these protests that I'm seething. I have friends and family fighting for their lives against COVID and these fuckers are going to protest that they can't buy gardening supplies while it's fucking snowing outside?!

Oct 29, 2017
We had to turn it off. These are all people privileged to work from home and not see the horrors in healthcare right now. The numbers of dead don't matter to them.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Sounds like too many people were clustered around the area so they were heavily monitoring the area. They had State troopers out there. The other day I personally witnessed five guys who just stood around in the parking lot talking for about 40 minutes.