• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I know they had to cancel the tour late last year, and now it's social distancing, and we are treated with this!!

LOVE IT!!! James is looking good.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
kirk hammet always looks exactly like i expect him to

the perspective makes lars look like he's a small kid playing on his dad's set

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
These guys are still so fucking good. Saw them live a couple years ago and they sounded better than they did the last time I saw them in like '07.

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
Thank god Kirk forgot to get a wah pedal before quarantine!

Dope track, I'd love them to do more if their older stuff like this.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Love this version. I don't think re mixing it will fix Kirk's lousy riff on here though.

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
No Jason Newsted, just like in the original.
tumblr_mjvhd8ON3r1qfbbi7o4_250.gif

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I wish bands redid popular songs decades later sometimes with a new spin like this i know megadeth did it with a tout le monde

I always find it interesting also, as long as it is a new spin not just a re-recording to get around rights issues or whatever.

A liked that redone version of A Tout Le Monde, but it's pretty lame how little Christina actually sings on it. She has like three lines where she takes the lead throughout the whole song. I remember them saying at the time that they each recorded all the leads and harmonies, and then in mixing they decided who to give what too. Which I always took to mean Dave decided it sounded best with him doing 95% of the leads and just putting her on all the harmonies. Which sucks cause her couple of lead lines are awesome.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
I love all the instrumentals but can't say I much like Hetfield's more "chill" take on the vocals. This needs to bite, the only way Hetfield can.

Oct 26, 2017
It was supposed to be out in February. All I can find about a release date now is a Redditer claiming it got pushed to "Summer". I can't find any actual source for that, but obviously it didn't come out in February.

They put up a concert recording last Monday and Lars spoke a little beforehand. He said that he was specifically told not to say that it would be out in August, strongly implying that he things/hopes it'll be out in August.