• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Apparently it only changes the user agreement, but 3 gb is a lot of space to change something like that.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Finally, the patch that will link MGSV, PT and Death Stranding together to give us chapter 3.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but I'm well versed in Hideo Kojima conspiracies. And let me tell you, this is a big one. The gold mine. For you see, Death Stranding takes place in a parallel universe, a subconscious hallucinated reality if you will, of the protagonist we play as in PT. We never see Sam Porter Bridges' long lost partner, because his partner is actually LISA from PT. Death Stranding takes place in an alternate Silent Hill-like reality where Sam must confront being alone and the crimes he committed. But it doesn't end there. By completing Death Stranding Sam effectively "escapes" Silent Hill, which is a construction by The Sorrow / Psycho Mantis to extract information.

This is all leading into Metal Gear Solid 5. Metal Gear Solid V, note the roman numeral, was not a real experience. It is a parallel hallucination of Big Boss that leads into PT that leads into Death Stranding (think dreams within dreams). Hideo Kojima has secretly all this time still be employed by Konami, as Konami has maintained the Kojima Productions trademark. Kojima has been deceptive and let slip in many interviews that the studio has significantly more staff than that which are credited in Death Standing. Why? Because Metal Gear Solid 5, the real one (note the numerical titling), is currently in development and stars Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, and most of the cast from Death Stranding. Junji Ito is working on the game too, as is del Toro, and it's described as the darkest chapter in the Metal Gear saga, one of which will finally complete the story. The key, they say, is in PT's Lisa. This enigmatic character will link all three digital experiences (Metal Gear Solid 5 x Death Stranding x PT) and is integral to the story as a whole.
Can I live in this reality

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
tenor.gif