• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California

This is definitely a different type of video for him, it's less about any specific game and more waxing on the nature of criticism in general. For what it's worth I'd say it's one of my favorites of his, though I'm more than a little curious how others will react to it.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
His first Mega Microvideos video is probably my favorite Youtube video of all time. I'm glad that he seems to recognize how special it was, very excited to watch this.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
I'll have to give this another go through but that was really well done. The bit about future generations having an increasingly harder time going through older games really struck with me.

Also Sekiro is a terrible racing game.

EllipsisBreak

One Winged Slayer
Aug 6, 2019
Also Sekiro is a terrible racing game.
Meanwhile, at AGDQ
VvzmMOC.png

MegaApple

Jun 20, 2020
India
His microvideos series is some of the best stuff he has made; an omnibus of ideas that are very valid for discussion but don't require a full separate video.

This video is pretty loaded, particularly about the Witness portion.