• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
giphy.gif

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
"Little Moe with the gimpy leg, Cheeks, Boney Bob ... Cliff!" 😮

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I have no idea why, but it blew my mind when I learned that snippet wasn't from a real movie 😂

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Happy holidays to everyone from my glass of black label and myself. Hopefully next christmas season will be better.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
In this era of remakes, reboots and nostalgia, how on earth has Disney not announced an "Angels With Filthy Souls" movie?

BlinkBlank

Oct 27, 2017
Listen, Kevin, what are you so worried about? You know Mom's gonna pack your stuff anyway. You're what the French call "les incompetents".

Also, Merry Christmas to you all!

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched the first two films for the first time this week.

Not sure which one I like more. I think the first, but the setups in 2 are so evil and great LOL

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
I always hoped that the "movie" they used in the movie was real.
When I was a kid I was like when I'm a bit older I'll search for that movie and watch it sadly its not real.

But the scenes they do have is soooo goood :D

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I was just unspeakably delighted when Angels with Filthy Souls showed up in that one recent family blockbuster (Detective Pikachu).