• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Nothing because we do gifts with Sinterklaas, and just eat during Christmas. But I think I'll buy Mario & Rabbids today, it's only €20.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
My wife got me some gifts, by which I mean I said "I'm spending $60" and she said "K." God of War, Bloodborne and Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PC). It should be a fan-fucking-tastic Christmas indeed.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
dNy6Vqp.gif

Merry Christmas to ERA!

I think I'm going to be playing more of The Last Guardian today. :)

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
PSVR from my wife, Hori Pad for the Switch from my brother.
I'm incredibly lucky... :)

Jun 14, 2018
No tree and all of my presents were delivered by Amazon throughout the week, my dumbass opening them up as they came thinking they were something else.

Got some cool books!

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Getting ready to travel for the holidays, I bought myself Gris and SEGA Ages: Phantasy Star for the Switch. I'm counting those.

Oct 27, 2017
Got an electric razor (finally), some nice socks, some coffee and my wife got me the Beastie Boys Book and the Astro Bot PS Vr bundle

Sovan Jedi

Oct 30, 2017
Southampton, UK
in terms of games? Only one (Street Fighter collection on Switch). But a friend did get me these awesome soap bars that look like controllers and one looks just like a Mario Kart 64 cartridge, which was awesome!

To be honest I enjoy giving more than receiving these days. I got my dad an Anki Vector and I think he's really happy with it. He's going to set it up later.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I got a couple of books from my brother and parents, and my wife bought me Octopath Traveller. They know what I like :D
My daughter (age 3) got a toy till with some plastic fruit and veggies and money- we don't go to the supermarket often but she's currently fascinated with conveyor belts so that was an easy one!

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD

as well as the 2 anime movies:
Your Name
A Silence Voice

+some money

Also, I'm gettin an old cosplay outfit from gf that she doesn't need anymore.

She is only getting a small present, since I already borrowed her money for a switch and bought her 1 Let's Go Pikachu earlier this month.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
I got to see my wife & kids open there presents,so the start of a great day :-)

My time so far has been a mix of trying to guide my lad from blowing all his Xbox gift vouchers on Fortnite and setting his PSVR up.

hersheyfan

Oct 25, 2017
Manila, Philippines
My friend got me a copy of the second Soejima art book (Shigenori Soejima P-STUDIO Art Unit ART WORKS 2010-2017), which I really appreciated - I'm a sucker for anything Persona related. He also bought me the Soul Calibur VI season pass on Steam because he knows I'm an Automata fan.

My wife gave me 200$ in cash because she was guilty about me surprising her with a Mate 20 Pro.

Most of my gifts this year have been for my 1 month old son, which I appreciate way more. Turns out being a parent ain't too shabby!

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
I got some Carl Barks and Don Rosa hardcover anthologies. Top drawer stuff by all accounts, including the universal solvent saga and the square egg arc.

Grindlefly

Oct 26, 2017
My wife brought me a switch with Mario Kart and Octopath Traveller. Well chuffed. My 1st nintendo console since the gamecube :)

Iucidium

Oct 25, 2017
I got to see my wife & kids open there presents,so the start of a great day :-)

My time so far has been a mix of trying to guide my lad from blowing all his Xbox gift vouchers on Fortnite
Good man!
Same here, son got a Switch and 5 games, 64gb SD card - he's getting ready for lunch and tidying his room while Warframe/Fortnite download. I had Smash LE and Resi 2 (the timer mocks me)

Abaddon

Oct 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone. Got myself Starlink as a slightly early present last night on eshop, then today some money I'll no doubt convert into games, a new holdall (need one as my current one is 20 years old), a whole bunch of chocolate, some slouchy trousers from my daughter, assorted t-shirts, and some Baileys and GoT socks from my in-laws.

Cokesouls

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I got gloves for winter and a nee wallet finally. All stuff I needed so I was prettx happy!
But I'll still be opening gifts with the lads soon.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
I have no tree and no presents. But to be honest, I buy everything I need/want during the year, so I don't fee like spending more money now. I bought Obra Dinn and Gris to play this holidays though.

zephiross

Mar 27, 2018
So i got a few things you guys might like :)

first, I got a NZXT H700

rxmsSZh.jpg

then, an ASUS Zenscreen (portable second monitor)

t7Zkeyt.jpg

And finally, an interior aromatic plants grower (with citrus basil, dill, and mint :) )

JQKZaAI.jpg

bitSS

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Portugal
This Christmas I got 130 euros in cash, an electrical griller, and 2 pairs of panties (even though these were given to me in private, not under the tree, lol) :)

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Merry Christmas.

I got a perfume from my brothers girlfriend.

But I already treat myself with Monster Hunter 3 days ago.

Oct 25, 2017
The only gaming-related presents I received were a copy of Luigi's Mansion for 3DS, a mechanical keyboard, and a Steam gift of Sunset Overdrive.

Coolest thing I got, though, was a copy of The Illusion of Life by Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston.