• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've never watched that movie but I'm still surprised they actually made a movie about being horny inside of a Target.
That's an oversimplification of the movie, but this was before Target was as big as it was today. It was only in certain regions back then. Also, brands weren't as careful about their image. Any brand placement was good brand placement.

Oct 25, 2017
Tri-State
Or even injuring the horse. I always feel bad for the poor horses on set whose riders' hands are all over the place -- you just know they're yanking the bit around in the horse's mouth. My riding instructors would have had a goddamn fit if we didn't keep our hands reasonably steady.

But I guess abusing one's steed by jerking the reins around like a lunatic looks more exciting on camera. Smh.

There was like this one guy in Dances with Wolves who had legit riding skills and my Mom would geek out over it every time she watched the movie. "Look! HE knows how to ride a horse! THAT GUY isn't popping his horse in the mouth going over every damn jump!" Lol
yeah like every time you move your hands all over the place you are pulling the bit in their month around. So any film or game with horses in it, I am like they yanking on the mouth or riding all over the place in the saddle. I currently have a rescue who was a massive project to turn around, his show days are over so we just hack ride together now.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
It absolutely is not proper form for horse riding. I mean I've seen a lot of terrible horse riding on film and this is...oof, bad. It's so so bad. It's memorably bad.

Not saying it isn't pretty hot, but I can't even enjoy it because I can't stop being distracted by the bad riding...

Edit — Mind you, I grew up riding English, not Western. Still though, I'm preeeeetty sure you aren't supposed to limberly grind your mons on the saddle like you're practicing your WAP maneuvers.
Yeah that's what I suspected. Well she might not be the best horse rider but I'm still pretty impressed tbh.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You know what Reagan and Pence always say, "there's nothing better for the outside of a man than the inside of a horse". Or something like that

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Have any of ya'll even read Monster Musume?

bfd116ef7e8b40fb0349345805026840.jpg
Can we not. Omg what is this filth?

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The first time i saw a vagina was a horse's. It was like breathing. Opening and closing. Wonder why i never got that as a fetish.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Happy Hanukkah, I used to get a boner on the bus sometimes.

The first time i saw a vagina was a horse's. It was like breathing. Opening and closing. Wonder why i never got that as a fetish.
Freud's ghost will be tethered to this world until you develop some weird paraphilia as a result this memory. Are you sure you're not a sex weirdo?

Oct 27, 2017
It is probably because the under side your penis is rubbing against stuff so it starts stimulating you.
I never rode a horse though so I don't know if this is something that happens.

What a weird thread.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
2020 has literally thrown everything at us, except the kitchen sink.

And then we get weekend/holiday ERA threads like this.

Amazing lol

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
Y'all must have never seen Academy Award nominee Amy Adams starring in utter trash straight to DVD sequel Cruel Intentions 2 before she got famous. If you'd had that misfortune you would know the answer to OP's question.

Categorically NSFW.

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
Honest answer -- Never been on a horse. I imagine that if I was on one, I would be too nervous to be aroused by any physical sensation. Don't they smell bad as well?

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all must have never seen Academy Award nominee Amy Adams starring in utter trash straight to DVD sequel Cruel Intentions 2 before she got famous. If you'd had that misfortune you would know the answer to OP's question.

Categorically NSFW.

wtf is that Amy Adams?

EDIT: lmao I missed the text before the video.