• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
The combat and feel of Dragon's Dogma with the world, lore, and setting of The Elder Scrolls combined with the scale of God of War 3 and the scope of Black Desert Online, Black and White, and Civilization V.

....Sorry. >_<

I guess just the first two is fair enough!!

Last edited:

ImboSlice

Nov 30, 2017
Persona + Divinity: Original Sin

Give me the world-building, social stuff, "calendar structure", style and soundtrack of Persona...
...and add the party/synergy CRPG gameplay, the exploration and fun of Divinity

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
pokemon gold/silver/crystal's two regions and zelda botw hd graphics and open world to make a pokemon game that actually fits in 2019

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Merge Ocarina of Time, and Breath of the Wild. Amazing exploration, classic dungeon, puzzles , and sweet boss fights.

5moke5creen

Oct 30, 2017
Elite: Dangerous, and No Man's Sky.

Give me Elite's Milky Way galaxy, with real physics and relative galaxy size - combined with No Man's Sky's 'outside of the ship' experience.

Oh, and make sure it's on VR.

Thanks.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017

Give me Elite's Milky Way galaxy, with real physics and relative galaxy size - combined with No Man's Sky's 'outside of the ship' experience.

Thanks.
Star Citizen...? (not a full galaxy, but it meets the rest you are mentioning)

Ganyc

Oct 26, 2017

Thanks.
Star Citizen?

X-Wing (Alliance) and Jedi Knight (Jedi Academy) for the ultimate star wars singleplayer experience

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
The branching paths and gameplay of Star Fox 64 + the branching dialogue/relationship building and spacefaring nature of Mass Effect 2.

Have the story and dialogue be penned by the guy doing A Fox in Space while you're at it—and have it control well with VR options plz

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Freespace 2 with Dragon's Dogma. Like fighting Dragons on planets then get into your spaceship and blast away. Makes total sense in my book.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Splat Emblem is a strategy RPG in which inklings shoot ink at each other on an turn-based overhead grid, often inking the ground in order to increase their movement range and/or hide from the enemy team. The plot is about some octolings trying to revive an ancient kraken or something. The tentacle petting mini game will weird everyone out and won't be included in the North American version.

...Maybe those two series should stay away from each other.

cyberjunkie

Apr 5, 2019
Quake Champions and Quake 3 Arena, better graphics and updated levels with simple characters and focus on gameplay.

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

The perfect pirate game.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Final Fantasy Tactics x Transistor

Basically, the RPG inventory and class elements of FFT that had gameplay like Transistor.

Smenden18

Oct 26, 2017
Savannah, GA
Star Fox + Mass Effect

Space Battles and on-planet action rpg-lite mechanics. Explore the individual planets and more personal side of the Lylat system.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Gravity Rush and Yakuza.

Imagine fancy gravity powers with over the top heat actions. Imagine exploring colourful island cities and some seedy underground places. Imagine all the weird and wonderful non-combat quests from silly NPCs.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Max Payne 3 and Apex Legends. BR game with the gunplay of MP3 would be unreal.