• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Du3WpB_WsAErr9R.jpg

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Mmm, that definitely looks like a direct sequel to a movie from 1997. I didn't realize this would be such a straight remake/reboot.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, given the trend that trailers tend to give away the best quips / jokes of the movie, the humor in this looks kinda meh?

Though i'm a huge fan of Tessa Thompson, so i'll keep an open mind.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
these days if chris hemsworth is in something that isn't thor it's a bad sign.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
It's a reboot in that it's set in the same universe as the first three. There's a painting of Agents J and K in the trailer. It's like Jumanji and not Ghostbusters.
Yeah, I guess what I was getting at is it looks a bit dated haha. But I'm holding out hope that all the funny is being saved for the movie

these days if chris hemsworth is in something that isn't thor it's a bad sign.

Bad times at El Royale says you're dead wrong.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Not bad, not bad at all.

I am wondering how the duo dynamic will work since Hemsworth isn't playing a "straight-man" and neither is Tessa Thompson. So, I wonder if two "jokey" characters will work. But, we'll see,

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Basically, Thor Ragnarok 2 without Hulk.

I like the first two movies from Smith and Jones, but i can't see me going to the cinema for this. But it's a great cast for sure.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It definitely looks lower budget and nothing was really unique but I love MIB so I'll go see whatever they do with the series.

ZeroGravity

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
On the one hand the jokes weren't funny.

On the other at least it means if the movie IS funny the best jokes weren't spoiled.

Oct 27, 2017
I feel old as fuck when i see this and scream at my screen 'WHY, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?'

Will Smith & Tommy Lee Jones is what i need. Not f'ing Liam Neeson

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
It looks fun. I like Tessa Thompson. Nice to see her and Hemsworth work together after Thor.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Looks decent enough.
I would have preferred the 21 Jump Street duo but Hemsworth and Thompson are pretty funny in their own right.
And I never liked the originals anyway. The cartoon is the only good version as far as I'm concerned.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
I'm sold on the actors alone.

I like the faithful nods to the series but it does come off a bit too "modern and clean"

Kinda sterile.

But I'm def in.