• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
'Look, we got your chiseled fit Hemsworth right here'!

Looks more interesting than I initially considered when I heard it was coming on paper

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Looks so flat and uninteresting - they clearly just said "let's cast Valkyrie and Thor and let them improv our way to $800 mil box office." CGI looks like butt too.

ParanoidRED

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
This is one of those cases where i never once cared for the franchise but i'm in for Thor and Valkirye

JonCha

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I smiled a few times. Was hoping they'd drop a Will Smith cameo in (if he's in this movie - I have no idea).

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
ew Kumail Nanjiani and British people

I don't mind Tessa and Chris but they're no Will and Tommy, hard to top that dynamic

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This movie looks fun but yeah sony's trailers for it have been horrible

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Much better trailer but music is still a bad choice. This feels more like MIB.

The woman in black line was unnecessary as if they are patting themselves on the back for casting a woman in the lead role.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got way more enjoyment out of that joke than I should have XD

Honestly the movie seems more British humour than American so that might explain the lukewarm reaction some folks are having. Personally I was in the second they said Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson are in it.

The woman in black line was unnecessary as if they are patting themselves on the back for casting a woman in the lead role.

Pretty sure they were poking fun at the fact Agent H is a complete idiot. Tessa Thompson isn't exactly the first female Man in Black.

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
ew Kumail Nanjiani and British people

I don't mind Tessa and Chris but they're no Will and Tommy, hard to top that dynamic

User Banned (1 week): Racism

UnhappyFrighteningAlligator-size_restricted.gif

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Looks so flat and uninteresting - they clearly just said "let's cast Valkyrie and Thor and let them improv our way to $800 mil box office." CGI looks like butt too.
Yeah - i really don't like the CGI (and art design, in general) of these MiB movies.

And while i absolutely adore Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth, i'm just not feeling this movie...

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

The music is perfectly fine.

The line is to show that H is kinda dumb but he is trying his best at being inclusive (and probably a throwback to something misogynistic he says earlier in the film and M puts him down for it). Don't read too deeply into it.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I heard this was awful.

And I do mean awful.

It'll be interesting to see whether Sony managed/bothered to 'fix' this in post or not.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
The trailers have been bad, but the look and feel of it does seem true to MIB and may be fun.

I'm cautiously optimistic, as it has a great cast, and fun as hell premise.