• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I was just sitting here randomly thinking about this. And wanted to know what most guys did with their twizzlers after peeing? How do you stop the dripping in your underwear? Surely you wipe each time? But the stalls?

It is 11:25pm in the USA so it's still the weekend.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
If it's in a public urinal I wipe it on the other guys trousers.

2ed48-urinal.jpg

Rukes

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I normally don't drink a Yoo-Hoo while peeing, that's a bit strange. However if the bottle does have condensation on it, I would wipe it off before peeing so it doesn't slip out of my hands.

Illuvatar

Jan 22, 2019
When peeing at a urinal I'll just shake vehemently until it feels a little weird for those around me. At home I sit down and use tissue paper. Especially when I go to bed, I want to make sure nothing is leaking anymore, so that's the time to really take the shaking up a notch.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I pretend like I'm pulling up my pants and then quickly pull them back down and let it dangle fully, to trick the hidden pee out.

It's clever, you've got to stay one step ahead.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I just squeeze out what I can like an empty toothpaste tube, then if there's a few drips in my boxers later that is acceptable, otherwise I'd stand at the urinal two minutes after peeing, winging it out like a towel I'm about to snap the boys with.

siteseer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
what i really hate is when i'm wearing skinny trousers and the crouch area is kinda high and tight and when i go to zip up there is still residual liquid left in the pipe that spills out once everything is back in place.

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
Never in my life have I met a dude who wipes. You shake it, don't break it then move on with your day.

Oct 26, 2017
I was a shake-it man until just last year when I discovered the beauty of a tiny dab from a single sheet of toilet paper. My life has forever been changed.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Yoo-hoo and twizzler...ain't got nothing better to do on a Sunday night than think how to get around saying penis?

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Yoo-hoo and twizzler...ain't got nothing better to do on a Sunday night than think how to get around saying penis?
Look, don't give them a hard time for it, you have to read the room. I mean, they could've said cock, and that would have implied some kind of unnecessary lurid sexual nonsense. And "penis" is considered too clinical for some. You can't win. My point is, just ignore it and stick to their point

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe we should normalize the word cock so we don't have to deal with this Yoo-hoo business.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Look, don't give them a hard time for it, you have to read the room. I mean, they could've said cock, and that would have implied some kind of unnecessary lurid sexual nonsense. And "penis" is considered too clinical for some. You can't win. My point is, just ignore it and stick to their point
I would have but they called it two different things. If your going to avoid it stick with one.